A word of advice...

If at all possible, upload the song to your profile as an mp3.

Very few people will download a file, such as yours, without knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no virus in it.
not bad. For guitar, you had a lot of eighth notes tied when you could have a dotted half tied to an eighth.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
A word of advice...

Very few people will download a file, such as yours, without knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no virus in it.

forefox wil scan gr it and ive posted here before so
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
A word of advice...

this is TABS and chords bud..
The intro was nice, when the cello comes in it became very easy listening, it's really neat, because when things slowed down the piano came and took it away and the drums were killer in the parts where it was strongest.

9.5/10

I'd love to hear more pal.
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
that piano intro is tasty except i feel at bar 3 and 9... the a coming back again doesnt sound too strong. it could be better there... but bars 5 6 and 7 are pretty good. perhaps not constant eighth notes would improve it as well a lot. 25's chord progression is good. dont change that. its perfect. but flavor it up a little dont just do whole/half notes you know? nice climb at 28. adds to the mood. the change at bar 45 was good. so far you have hit all the right notes. its really quite nice and soft. this is perfect end-of-movie sadness music. then at 59 that was a nice change from 45 yet again, but the guitar chords are too gruffy and i feel dont suit the piano parts. there it comes again at 69. perfect timing. at bar 80 you shouldnt have dropped the other instruments, at least not right there. they shouldve stayed a bit longer. the rest is fine and is well organized. nice soft ending. alright overall this was depressingly happy, as if the listener should be sad about being happy or vice versa. good job.. pretty original and not recycled.
8.5/10 C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17959168#post17959168
The transistions are a little too weak and the guitar sounds pretty noisy to me.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.