HOLY ****! they actually went through with making a single coil PRS!?!?!?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I'd say it's a pretty decent deal. It's a nice looking guitar. And even the PRS SE's are pretty great quality. If you've got the money then go for it.
Holy crap, since when was there an SSS PRS?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I have the guitar. I personally wouldn't recommend you buy it because the pickups are one of the worst I've ever played. Like you, I got it when the guitar was on sale, I got it for $300 dollar CDN when the normal price was something like $550. I think they do a lot of sale on this model because no one wants them. Anyways, the action and fits are very nice. The guitar sounds incredible unplugged, the sound resonates so well but when it's plugged, the pickups are muddy and toneless. I haven't gotten around switching the pickups yet but if I get some bareknuckle pickups in there, I think it may be a killer guitar.

Buy it only if you have money/plan to change the pickups. The stock will sound pretty muddy/harsh and toneless.
Quote by telecastermetal
ooh thanks.

anyone else?

PRS is a good brand isnt it?

The American made PRS's are very nice guitars, yes. But like ovvyiljs I found the pickups on the Korean made SE line to be pretty uninspiring. The action isn't bad and they might be pretty good guitars with a pup swap, but the feel of the guitar wasn't doing it for me either. But that's just my .02, you should really go play it and form your own opinions.
Last edited by B. Jammin at Jan 1, 2009,