Title says it, I found a used Schecter C-1 Plus for $350 at Daddy's Junky Music, is this a good deal. It goes for $600 new and at that price I could definitely afford a pickup swap if the stock ones are a s bad as I've heard. Honestly though anything will beat the **** out of my crappy Epi LP Special II ( I still love it though ).

EDIT: Here's the link: http://www.daddys.com/used/?itemnumber=SCH5746
Ok?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Statement?

Maybe he was high?
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

I was just wondering if with a pickup swap it would be worth the price or if I should keep looking. Seemed nice to me.
Quote by robertito696
Title says it, I found a used Schecter C-1 Plus for $350 at Daddy's Junky Music, is this a good deal. It goes for $600 new and at that price I could definitely afford a pickup swap if the stock ones are a s bad as I've heard. Honestly though anything will beat the **** out of my crappy Epi LP Special II ( I still love it though ).

EDIT: Here's the link: http://www.daddys.com/used/?itemnumber=SCH5746

Actually the stock pickups are quite nice, I own one and can't complain about the tone. I honestly don't like anything about the guitar, I made a thread about the E string earlier but that was me just being weird, closer examination revealed nothing was wrong I just hadn't played in 2 weeks.
I say grab it, I've had one for 4 years and can't say anything bad about it.
Ok, thanks for the feedback, It seemed really nice to me, might drive out and give it a test and make up my mind then. Pickups might be great, I just heard some iffy things about duncan designs over real Seymour duncans.
the duncan designs are the same pickups made with the same parts but assembled in asia. they sound the same because they ARE the same.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by rawk1277
Actually the stock pickups are quite nice, I own one and can't complain about the tone. I honestly don't like anything about the guitar, I made a thread about the E string earlier but that was me just being weird, closer examination revealed nothing was wrong I just hadn't played in 2 weeks.
I say grab it, I've had one for 4 years and can't say anything bad about it.

What?
Schecter makes pretty good gear from what ive heard. Go try it out and if it even does need the swap ( probably not ) its a good price.
Maybe look for a hellraiser too, or an ltd.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by nathanlamb
What?

Are you serious?

Kill yourself...

...please...

for humanities sake...
Though, I bet he goes and tries it with the ****tiest amp in the store, buys it anyway, then pays to have the pickups replaced.
Go for it!
keep the pickups for a while, you might like them. A lot of people i know who bought it kept it stock because they ended up liking the pickups.
That's a great deal anyways, lucky guy.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by rawk1277
Though, I bet he goes and tries it with the ****tiest amp in the store, buys it anyway, then pays to have the pickups replaced.

Hey, give me some credit, I'm not a TOTAL dumbass. I'll make sure to play it through a nice amp, I'm not gonna try it through an MG or Spider.

I'm pretty picky about necks and the higher fret access so I'm not gonna buy it if I don't like it. And I won't get it if it's coated in scratches or has chipped paint or some other serious deformity. And I REALLY don't want to change the pickups, I won't do it unless I have a serious issue with the stock ones and even then if the guitar itself isn't totally amazing I'll just find something better that doesn't need a pickup swap.

Don't be a douche and assume I'm going to play it through a **** amp and base my decision off that.
Ya everyone keeps saying that, I gues what I heard about them sucking was just people who hated them because they are duncan designed not actual SDs.