Dean Razorback NT Bass
Epiphone SG
Yorkville BassmasterXM100
Line 6 Spider II
Boss-Ds-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Peavey KB3
Equation DS-V7
Well Marcus Fenix knows what cover is so my guess is that realistically, he will last longer...

Also isn't there a rule about VS threads?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
No vs. threads.

Fenix.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
fenix. master chief is a dddooouuuccchhheeee.
gears of war was fun. halo wasnt. i think thats enough
*reported* dude really?
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I didn't really think of it as a vs thread, just wanted to gather some opinion, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience I've caused you guys, I really hope I haven't ruined your night
Gear:

Dean Razorback NT Bass
Epiphone SG
Yorkville BassmasterXM100
Line 6 Spider II
Boss-Ds-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Peavey KB3
Equation DS-V7
Quote by ThrashMustaine
I didn't really think of it as a vs thread, just wanted to gather some opinion, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience I've caused you guys, I really hope I haven't ruined your night

Apology unaccepted, I had a nice little night planned you done gone and f*** it up

And fenix.....Master Chief would come up and try to be an idiot and melee and Marcus would just chainsaw him. Overshields don't do much against a chainsaw I'm guessing.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde