I ate an entire box of raisins earlier today, and I had no idea it would do this to me!!!

Anyone else ever done this.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
You should definitely NOT go to a doctor. Whatever you do, do NOT go to a doctor.

Duh. The Pit is a doctor.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by mreed1990

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by G-loony

You guys do realise that that is a lot of care right ?
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
You know what's worse? You know those LifeSavers Fruit Tarts that come in the tins that you squeeze to open/close?

Imagine eating a whole tin of those sour badboys in a twenty minute time span. I swear I just felt the mucus lining from my stomach drop into my colon. I'm going to shit rubber cement at this pace.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by X-Boy
You guys do realise that that is a lot of care right ?

most people dont pay attention to details like that
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
You know what's worse? You know those LifeSavers Fruit Tarts that come in the tins that you squeeze to open/close?

Imagine eating a whole tin of those sour badboys in a twenty minute time span. I swear I just felt the mucus lining from my stomach drop into my colon. I'm going to **** rubber cement at this pace.
I did that once. I felt like I was about to **** rubber.
Gear:
Line 6 Spider III HD150
Line 6 FBW Express
Digitech Grunge Pedal (never use)
Boss Chorus Esemble CE-5
Epiphone SG G-400
Quote by Fire^it^up
take some cyanide
that should end the pain

LOL
how the **** do you get pains from eating raisins?
what kind of p*ssy are you?
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
i eat like 6-7 boxes at a time..
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Happy New Year

In 1959???

Raisins?

It's the 21st century. Act like a real American!

On another note, please tell me they weren't the raisins you are meant to soak in water before eating, and you never soaked in water?
I'm back to report about those LifeSavers.

Let me tell you, folks. That was the most abrupt change in mood I've had since my girlfriend pulled a Reverse Bel-Air. My initial reaction was akin to " Wow, these things are quite good. I like them."

That soon changed.

Within half an hour my facial expression reached a stark as the LifeSavers began their expedition deep into my large intestine. I could feel the torches they used for light, the machetes they used to traverse through thick vegetation. I think one gave birth to a beautiful baby LifeSaver as they dropped into my intestinal tract. I may be wrong, for the cries could just as easily have been me, moaning in intense and uncontrollable digestive-related pain.

At the point where I could take it no longer I sprinted to the small bathroom in my basement. I planted my buttocks firmly on the lid after dropping trou and was greeted by a hearty hello in the form of my ass exploding into the porcelain bowl. There was a moment when the gas subsided and I sat on the toilet, leaning towards the toilet paper. Thinking I was safe. How wrong I was.

The moment my body shifted my cheeks were pulled apart ever so slightly, giving the LifeSavers the opening they were looking for. An immense roar reverberated through my ears as my body rid itself of the candies, my anus feeling as if I had given birth to a baby made of hand grenades.

Pit, if you ever, ever feel as if you may want to pick up a tin of these candies, these heathens, these circular mints formed by Satan himself, allow my experience to sway you. They will bring a plague upon your house.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by tyronelab
Happy New Year

In 1959???

Raisins?

It's the 21st century. Act like a real American!

On another note, please tell me they weren't the raisins you are meant to soak in water before eating, and you never soaked in water?

...the fuck?
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

Let me tell you, folks. That was the most abrupt change in mood I've had since my girlfriend pulled a Reverse Bel-Air. My initial reaction was akin to " Wow, these things are quite good. I like them."

That soon changed.

Within half an hour my facial expression reached a stark as the LifeSavers began their expedition deep into my large intestine. I could feel the torches they used for light, the machetes they used to traverse through thick vegetation. I think one gave birth to a beautiful baby LifeSaver as they dropped into my intestinal tract. I may be wrong, for the cries could just as easily have been me, moaning in intense and uncontrollable digestive-related pain.

At the point where I could take it no longer I sprinted to the small bathroom in my basement. I planted my buttocks firmly on the lid after dropping trou and was greeted by a hearty hello in the form of my ass exploding into the porcelain bowl. There was a moment when the gas subsided and I sat on the toilet, leaning towards the toilet paper. Thinking I was safe. How wrong I was.

The moment my body shifted my cheeks were pulled apart ever so slightly, giving the LifeSavers the opening they were looking for. An immense roar reverberated through my ears as my body rid itself of the candies, my anus feeling as if I had given birth to a baby made of hand grenades.

Pit, if you ever, ever feel as if you may want to pick up a tin of these candies, these heathens, these circular mints formed by Satan himself, allow my experience to sway you. They will bring a plague upon your house.

hahahaha
Y'know, I think the majority of my "Great Posts" are derived from stories about poop. I vaguely remember a post in which I described an instance where I had explosive diarrhea all over my bathroom, and another in which a friend of mine utterly demolished a hotel toilet in Newark, New Jersey on a bus trip. Go figure. vv
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Pics.

Post or PM them.

NOW
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

That soon changed.

That was so epic!
You sir win an interwebz!
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

That soon changed.

I would sig this whole damn thing if I could. That is the funniest thing that I read in a very long time.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

i want to sig this.

but it's too long.

curse you NotAGuitarHero good sir, for writing such an amazing story that's too long to be siggled!
Quote by geetarguy13
i want to sig this.

but it's too long.

curse you NotAGuitarHero good sir, for writing such an amazing story that's too long to be siggled!

So you'll the settle for the ass kissing sig, it seems.
similar thing happened to me when i ate heaps of cherries.

incredibly painful
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!

I wanted to be cool like those other guys...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I think someone spiked your raisins
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)