hey guys, so i just got a new cell phone, and now.. i don't think it's recieving any incoming messages? has anyone had this problem before? i don't know why this is happening, it's brand new, 3rd day of having it. i'm in service, it just doesn't seem to pick up on anything.. help?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Is it Alltel?

You may have to dial *22899, I had to dial that on my phone to re-activate it for the new year. That was on the 29th, though. Maybe you just missed the cutoff to receive the "Activate your phone" messages, so you need to activate it but were never told to?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
It's happened to me and a friend of mine. Call your provider with a different phone and have them work it out.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Don't do it. Look at his avatar. He's an old man...

Maybe no one is texting you.
Strats & Seagulls
i've had people test it out,
but now that i think about it, i haven't gotten any, "activity" out of it since last night, so would it possibly be the new year?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
What cell service do you have?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
eh, it just nothing I'm sure. Your friends are just dicks and don't really like you.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"