I have schecter guitar and i just got a mesa boogie f-30 and i want to get a pedal but im stuck between which pedal is more important for me. Im looking at a overdrive pedal,noise suppressor,or a compressor? can you also put them in order in which i should buy first. thankyou! bands i like are metallica,avenged sevenfold,pantera and bullet for my valentine.
OD, NS, Compressor.

The NS and Compressor are interchangeable, but you would use a OD pedal more often than any other pedal usually.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

ur amps already got good overdrive get the comp
and if u got alot of noise, either invest in humbuckers for ur guitar oooor get the ns
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Quote by thementor
OD, NS, Compressor.

The NS and Compressor are interchangeable, but you would use a OD pedal more often than any other pedal usually.

This. I suggest Boss: Mt-2

But that's just me.
It really depends on what YOU want.

Do you feel the amp's distortion isn't quite there? Or you need a boost for solos? Then get the OD

Are you getting a lot of noise? Get the supressor.

And so on. Think about what each pedal would do for your sound and decide which one you think is the most important. If you feel you need all of them equally, then it doesn't matter which order you get them in! I'm pretty useless at pedals so I can't offer much advice on specific models, but seriously DO NOT get that mt-2 suggested above!
I'd go for an compressor or an EQ.
Danelectro has a great 7 band EQ for about 25$.