breaking the law - judas priesst
seek and desroy - metallica
enter sandman - metallica
paranoid- Black sabbath
Iron man - Black sabbath
symphony of destruction - Megadeth

that are the only ones that come to my mind right now, but they are a lot of good songs that are easy to play!
have fun!
Learn Venom - Don't Burn The Witch

It'll teach you how to sweep pick, and how to play man music, not Blink 182. ._.}

EDIT: Why did I say sweep pick? I meant Pinch Harmonic
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Last edited by V.U.K at Jan 2, 2009,
http://rs401.rapidshare.com/files/178982755/mixdown_Master.wav

Just make up something like this, CGCFAD is the tuning....pick C open get the timing right, then play with the 0,2,5,7,8,10,12,14,15 frets on your #4 C string.

It sounds cool, and it's easy. Hope it's okay to post that. Throw in some hammer ons etc., Have fun with it man. =)

Edit: a fun actual song is Ariels by SOAD.
Martin DX1
79' Strat with original 1972 maple neck w/bullet truss / Lace Sensor Golds
93' Strat mahogany neck with Lace Sensor Silver.
Blackface Fender Twin
Lots of pedals..
Atreyu - ain't love grand
Slipknot - before i forget
Iron Maiden - phantom of the opera
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by Kevhah
breaking the law - judas priesst
seek and desroy - metallica
enter sandman - metallica
paranoid- Black sabbath
Iron man - Black sabbath
symphony of destruction - Megadeth

that are the only ones that come to my mind right now, but they are a lot of good songs that are easy to play!
have fun!

symphony of destruction - Megadeth and seek and desroy - metallica are both quite difficult, the solos are both very challenging and i definately would not reccomend them to a beginner
Run to the Hills, The Trooper...Powerslave is brilliant to learn, great fun and nice solos.

From Metallica, pretty much anything. First albums got plenty of easy songs on it. Master of Puppets, also...with practice of course. MoP itself, Welcome Home, The Thing That Should Not Be (If you wanna drop D) Orion...all good for beginners. Yeah, you won't hammer them out in half an hour, but they're no Everest either - you'll improve by pushing yourself a bit.

Sum 41 - Pain for Pleasure. It's a bit of a parody/homage to maiden/priest/metal in general. Not a fan of Sum 41, but it's a good song to play. Especially if you've got another guitarist to play with, nice harmonising in there. It'll really improve your 'galloping' style picking, too.
Bat Country by Ax7 up until the solo is pretty easy, not that "metal" but an awesome song none-the-less
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
fade to black-metallica
one-metallica
the whole black album by metallica
she wolf- megadeth
kill the king-megadeth
trust-megadeth
EDIT: and going to the which song should i learn thread would help you a lot too
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jan 3, 2009,
These kick some a$$ Meltallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls, Suicide and Redemtion. Airbourne - Runnin' Wild, Killswitch Engage - My Curse, Atreyu - Ain't Love Grand, Anything Bullet For My Valentine. Rock on!
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
hatebreed! majority of hatebreed sounds awesome, iv been playing guitar for 3 months, started learning hatebreed straight away and its helped me a lot. some coool ones are live for this, this is now, betrayed by life
Quote by lokster
MESHUGGAH - Bleed

enjoy your carpel tunnel

sad but true by metallica would be a good one to work on. The solo might give u a tough time though