Page 1 of 2
hellz yeah, The Crusade
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Oh my god......
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
despite the fact that i view them as a leading force in heavy metal, they have an article i believe, and if they dont they have to go in the hardcore thread because metalcore is considered more closely related to hardcore than metal as staed in one fo the forums here on ug, (cant remember which)
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
how come u didnt see the stickt
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Trivium is metal. But they are very, very homoerotic (what with Heafy shaving his pit hair and such), gay, emorotic, fucking stupid, not allowed, and gay. Therefore, we push them to the hardcore forum. But Discharge does not deserve to be placed in the same forum as Trivium, so put this in the nu-metal forum. Die, kill yourself, go to hell, burn all of your record collection, then become dead.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed your stay at our lovely Metal Forum Retreat.
Quote by metal Lover

And please note that we cannot be held liable for any flaming, sodomizing, overload of awesomeness, core bashing, injury resulting from realizing the shittyness of posted band(s), or any other negative consequences resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your stay.

Thank you for choosing Metal Forum Retreat.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by metal Lover
Trivium is metal. But they are very, very homoerotic (what with Heafy shaving his pit hair and such), gay, emorotic, fucking stupid, not allowed, and gay. Therefore, we push them to the hardcore forum. But Discharge does not deserve to be placed in the same forum as Trivium, so put this in the nu-metal forum. Die, kill yourself, go to hell, burn all of your record collection, then become dead.

this coming from someboddy who likes bands that go on stage in makeup. atleast you can hear the notes when trivium plays something.
Quote by darkside73
this coming from someboddy who likes bands that go on stage in makeup. atleast you can hear the notes when trivium plays something.

lol.

You know Ozzy wears makeup, right?
Quote by darkside73
not a bunch of gay facepaint that makes him look like a clown with lepersee.

Have you seen the video for Shot in the Dark?

And what bands do I like that look like this? Serious question.
And please note that we cannot be held liable for any flaming, sodomizing, overload of awesomeness, core bashing, injury resulting from realizing the shittyness of posted band(s), or any other negative consequences resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your stay.

Thank you for choosing Metal Forum Retreat.
Don't steal our towels.
Quote by metal Lover

Do Trivium belong here? No. They don't.

Are you acting anything short of a completely immature and whiny little child? No. You're not. Please grow up. You may not be an adult, but try and not so typify the annoying kids your age. Maybe by the time you finish puberty, you'll have learned some sense.
Quote by Magero
Don't steal our towels.

Or our soap and shampoo.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by Delanoir

Are you acting anything short of a completely immature and whiny little child? No. You're not. Please grow up. You may not be an adult, but try and not so typify the annoying kids your age. Maybe by the time you finish puberty, you'll have learned some sense.

burn!
I listen to Trivium while i pleasure myself. There is something arousing to Matts
's voice. All you haters can eat my poop.

...and Taydr, be a big boy and think of your own comments, k?
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Come on guys
trivium are metal but not the sort of metal that belongs here (so no blankcore)
but dont flame people cuz they like different stuff, thats childish i mean seriously

\m/ \m/
Trivium aren't metal. And they suck quite a bit too, but people really hate them more than they should be hated sometimes. They are easilly one of the best metalcore bands around. IMO.

EDIT: also, *reported*
This is OT but in the sticky thread about metalcore there is nothing about not being able to post deathcore which is a load of **** IMO
on topic
trivium are good
this should be moved
Quote by Pagan_Angel
SERIOUSLY
O...M....F.....G
thats scary
*dies*
no offence to people that like it, its just ****
We look foward to more of this great imput from you in the future.
Quote by F8iscruel
despite the fact that i view them as a leading force in heavy metal,

In medieval times men were beheaded for making less moronic statements. You don't need life.

edit: I don't want failed transvestites playing bad melodeath in my hearing range, let alone metal

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by metal Lover

And what bands do I like that look like this? Serious question.

I Detect an attack on King Diamond on the horizon, 12 o clock, closing fast.

Intercept! Intercept!
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by Fiddler
I Detect an attack on King Diamond on the horizon, 12 o clock, closing fast.

Intercept! Intercept!

In Denmark, makeup is the bait in the national sport of sixteen year old girls.
Quote by Scout1011
Yus intense elitism, I knew this thread would be full of it.

I would have lost all faith in the metal forum if it wasn't.
○ ○ ○ ○ ○
look TS it specifically says that Trivium are not allowed here so to your trivium lovin booty to hardcore forum
We look foward to more of this great imput from you in the future.

thanks?
im bad with internet sarcasm
was it sarcasm

elitism
Quote by Delanoir

It's the puberty man. Mood is up and down, and what not. Hair spouted here and there. Damn, that puberty.

If I want to be a twat, I think it's better to do it on UG than in real life.
take this **** away.
wrong forum.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Page 1 of 2