I play a First Act and was curious. I know Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is behind a First Act model.
Ibanez Mikro GRGM21
First Act ME636

DigiTech Grunge Distortion
First Act MX520 Chorus

Crate G20 XL
Ive seen a local band play a cheap ibanez strat style guitar it didnt sound too bad but he was only on rhthym guitar not lead the lead guy had a jackson.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Kiss' guitarist was in Fargo's newspaper around a year ago with an Epiphone Les Paul.
dave mustaine on his vmntx, its only 500 so i consider that fairly cheap for him
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Paul Gilbert has a weird "Gilbert" brand les paul.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
MCR uses epiphones i think
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Right at the begining of his career. You can hear it predominantly on the first Led Zep album, its in there on a few tracks (of the top of my head i cant remember them though). If i remember rightly, he used it a fair amount when he did his session work in the 60's.
Page used the Danalectro lots during Zeps later years. Pretty sure he mostly used the Danelectro when playing Kashmir live.About the comment about Dave Mustaine.....I think you are thinking of the japanese Dean VMNT. The USA model is about £3000.
Andy
Quote by ssjin4gohan
I play a First Act and was curious. I know Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is behind a First Act model.

First Act makes good guitars. They have hand made custom guitars. The guitars they sell at Wal Mart are crap.
Quote by Guitar Guy21
First Act makes good guitars. They have hand made custom guitars. The guitars they sell at Wal Mart are crap.

Most definitely at the fact they make good guitars. Mine came from Wal Mart, but it sounds rad. I believe once the logo changed everything got better.
Ibanez Mikro GRGM21
First Act ME636

First Act MX520 Chorus

Crate G20 XL
Quote by ssjin4gohan
Most definitely at the fact they make good guitars. Mine came from Wal Mart, but it sounds rad. I believe once the logo changed everything got better.

I don't think you understand. Adam Levine's First Act is custom made and probably cost him a few thousand dollars.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
first act is most likely paying him to play their gear tbh, and theres no doubt the guitar is much better than anything they'd sell at wallmart
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
I don't think you understand. Adam Levine's First Act is custom made and probably cost him a few thousand dollars.

Probably so. But they do sell a version of it at Target. Not the good one I'm sure.
Ibanez Mikro GRGM21
First Act ME636

First Act MX520 Chorus

Crate G20 XL
All the guitars are modded. They have nothing to do with music for 80% of the time. They are just for advertising.

Also who said that **** about epiphone. Old epiphones were the quality of gibsons today and the higher end line of epiphone is nowhere near cheap epiphone quality.

The only thing that for example first line guitars of Adam and cheap ones have in common is the name. The rest is ALL different.

Use ur brains for ones, would you spend 2000 on a guitar if a 200 dollar one was good enough? Don't answer that, I know some people are stupid like that

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??