Hey gang.

I just needed some titleofthread. I'm doing a multimedia assignment and need to explain to someone a type of effect I wanted to use.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a video where there is someone in the main focus of the camera and they are looking right at the camera, and here's what I'm really looking for, their face fading on screen on the left or right side but transparent.

I know it may be hard to understand what I'm trying to say, but hopefully one of you knows of a video that rings a bell because there's almost no way I could explain this to the guy who'll be helping me create the video.

Thanks in advance.
My stuff:

SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50