My grand-uncle seems to have no bellybutton at all.

/Today's Makik Trivia.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
my uncle has it!

Edit: nvmd he just had surgery a while ago and they cut open where his belly button is and now it looks like he has no belly button
Last edited by selibucaz at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Damn, consider yourself lucky my old girlfriend used to finger mine. It was oddly strange but very arousing.

funny story, my old girlfriend got dared to lick mine. needless to say, twas quite awkward, but felt strangely good, and hell, just a little farther down..

also maybe pics when its not 1130 at night.
Quote by None_More_Black
funny story, my old girlfriend got dared to lick mine. needless to say, twas quite awkward, but felt strangely good, and hell, just a little farther down..

also maybe pics when its not 1130 at night.

Yeah, so is it just like stomach there or is there a scar?
i have a scar in the way. ive gotten the kyle xy thing quite a lot. damn that kid. reminds me of office space where michael bolton has the same name. also, only google image it if you want to see babies with guts hanging out of their stomach.

so is there anyone on ug (besides me ) that has this???

VVVV not sure what you mean by "solve" and i have a scar because there was a huge hole in my stomach but they sewed it up.
I've just read about it, that's insane. How exactly are you supposed to solve it, and why do you only have a scar now?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by xstax981

???

Kinda.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by None_More_Black
i have a scar in the way. ive gotten the kyle xy thing quite a lot. damn that kid. reminds me of office space where michael bolton has the same name. also, only google image it if you want to see babies with guts hanging out of their stomach.

so is there anyone on ug (besides me ) that has this???

VVVV not sure what you mean by "solve" and i have a scar because there was a huge hole in my stomach but they sewed it up.

I don't know sounds crazy man. So did your guts hang out as a baby?
Quote by TheMidasTouch
I don't know sounds crazy man. So did your guts hang out as a baby?

..essentially. more like contained outside my body.

VV over a period of about a week, yes.
Last edited by None_More_Black at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by None_More_Black

So they just... shoved everything back in?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Ahhh, I see. Not to keep arseing you with questions but did affect your chances of surviving birth?

sort of. it varies. 1 in 10,000 apparantly. i havent experienced any inconveniences, but yes it did affect survival, although not significantly. so nobody?