http://www.tuckermax.com/

I really hope some UG'ers can find as many lulz as I did on his website, as this man has been drunk with Maddox.

Enjoy and Happy New Years.

EDIT: I actually read his book, my friend had a copy of it and instead of paying attention to him, I read half the time
Last edited by Eric 666 at Jan 2, 2009,
"i hope they serve beer in hell" was the favorite bok left in our bathroom in college.

that man is a god.

an evil god, but yeah.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Oh god...

Too...

Much...

Awesomeness....

In...

One...

Image...

*mind asplodes
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Its surprising Pit goers dont know much about this guy...or maybe they're offline copying Tucker Max while the rest of us are fapping
I've read I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell twice now. I don't know why I like him so much. Hmph.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
I too read his book. If it's at all true, it's f*cking AMAZING. If it isn't all true it's f*cking ENTERTAINING. So, I don't care if he is lying but I hope he speaks the truth.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Uh.. Tucker Max is really just a huge douche who lives off his dad and makes up horrible stories on his blog. I don't doubt that some are true, but most of it he just pulls out of his ass.
Quote by al112987
Uh.. Tucker Max is really just a huge douche who lives off his dad and makes up horrible stories on his blog. I don't doubt that some are true, but most of it he just pulls out of his ass.

He's a New York Times best-seller and he just made a movie. Something tells me he doesn't live off his dad.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by al112987

He did that when he was 21 He's got a movie coming out soon and sells more books than most metal artists sell albums, I think it speaks for itself.