From guitar pro

This is hard to describe but I'm trying to understand :

1. Why is the 8 in brackets?

2. The arrows, since the fretboard is upside down, do you play it that way by mentally turning the arrow upside down? or do you strum the way the arrow is showing? it's confusing to explian..

3. 3/2 slide to 3 (the first circled thing), how do you play that? do you pluck those two strings, quickly slide to the 3rd fret e string then go back and pluck the 2nd fret e string? or do you also pluck the 3rd fret e string after the slide? (if any of that made sense)
1. With tabs, a number in brackets usually indicates an optional note or ghost note. Im not all that familiar with guitar pro though, they may have a different key.
2. Strum the way the arrow faces which would be a downstroke.
3. Just think of it as sliding from the 2nd to the 3rd fret on the high E string only you hit the 3rd fret on the B string as well.
Quote by tom183
1. With tabs, a number in brackets usually indicates an optional note or ghost note. Im not all that familiar with guitar pro though, they may have a different key.
2. Strum the way the arrow faces which would be a downstroke.
3. Just think of it as sliding from the 2nd to the 3rd fret on the high E string only you hit the 3rd fret on the B string as well.

Thanks for the reply. I think you're right about the ghost note, but how do I play it?

So any ideas of how I would play the slide note? the way I do it currently is kinda clumsy, for me it's hard to move the finger I have on e string to the fret below my b string finger, if that makes any sense. What's the proper way to play that chord?
I think you're right about the ghost note, but how do I play it?

Hard to say without knowing the song. Ghost notes are generally barely audible. They are either played very softly or played and then muted very quickly.

So any ideas of how I would play the slide note? the way I do it currently is kinda clumsy, for me it's hard to move the finger I have on e string to the fret below my b string finger, if that makes any sense. What's the proper way to play that chord?

You're at the 3rd fret so there's more than enough room for both fingers there. You just have to practice on sliding one finger whilst keeping the other as still as possible. Its ok if you're other finger slides a little too, you just have to make sure that it doesnt slide onto the 4th fret.