Read the title. :P I've been playing guitar for about two years, and think it's about time I tried something like this. Sadly, I don't really have any mp3s you guys can listen to, but I should in a week or so. :3

I'm looking for musicians around my age (I'm 16) and experience, if possible. My influences include Dream Theater, Radiohead, System of a Down, Tool, early Metallica, Ozzy, and a lot of other scatted groups and artists that I can't think of at the moment.

I currently have almost no means of recording anything, but ordered a cheap USB microphone that should arrive within a week; I'll upload stuff then. Anyway, I'll be playing lead guitar, or rhythm guitar and possibly vocals if a better player comes up (quite likely, as I am far behind where I should be at this point in time, skill and technique-wise). Members needed are a bassist, a drummer, a lead or rhythm guitarist, (maybe) a vocalist, and maybe a keyboard/synth player if anyone's interested. :3

I'm also in need of a lyricist. and possibly a composer. Oh, and feel free to shove your musical tastes onto me as well; I'm open to most things, as long as the finished product stays within the range of progressive rock/metal.

As for a name for this project, I was thinking something like "Tooth and Claw."

The best way to contact me, besides through this thread, is MSN, so here's my email address. :3

shard_prime@hotmail.com

Cheers!
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
I might be interested in this. I'm a guitar player, bass player, and lyricist. I already have equipment that would allow me to record, and would be willing to fill any of those positions.

if you decide to contact me it would be best you do so at jasonstevens1@hotmail.com as I very rarely check UG pms and almost never look back at threads.
Quote by Shard Prime
Read the title. :P I've been playing guitar for about two years, and think it's about time I tried something like this. Sadly, I don't really have any mp3s you guys can listen to, but I should in a week or so. :3

I'm looking for musicians around my age (I'm 16) and experience, if possible. My influences include Dream Theater, Radiohead, System of a Down, Tool, early Metallica, Ozzy, and a lot of other scatted groups and artists that I can't think of at the moment.

I currently have almost no means of recording anything, but ordered a cheap USB microphone that should arrive within a week; I'll upload stuff then. Anyway, I'll be playing lead guitar, or rhythm guitar and possibly vocals if a better player comes up (quite likely, as I am far behind where I should be at this point in time, skill and technique-wise). Members needed are a bassist, a drummer, a lead or rhythm guitarist, (maybe) a vocalist, and maybe a keyboard/synth player if anyone's interested. :3

I'm also in need of a lyricist. and possibly a composer. Oh, and feel free to shove your musical tastes onto me as well; I'm open to most things, as long as the finished product stays within the range of progressive rock/metal.

As for a name for this project, I was thinking something like "Tooth and Claw."

The best way to contact me, besides through this thread, is MSN, so here's my email address. :3

shard_prime@hotmail.com

Cheers!

I'm down, trevorshofe@hotmail.com
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
Quote by FreeManson15
I might be interested in this. I'm a guitar player, bass player, and lyricist. I already have equipment that would allow me to record, and would be willing to fill any of those positions.

if you decide to contact me it would be best you do so at jasonstevens1@hotmail.com as I very rarely check UG pms and almost never look back at threads.

Coolio! I've added you on MSN. Lyricist and bassist are what I'm most concerned about at the moment. P:
Quote by evortre

Added ya too. Were you planning on playing lead or rhythm?
Quote by Comrade Curry
You got yourself a drummer, well if you want him lol.

If you're a good one, welcome aboard! Add me on MSN if you've got one; I'm almost always on it.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
i can play bass. i love prog music. pm me as ive posted in so many forums ill prob forget.
Here are the members so far:

Shard Prime - Lead guitar
FreeManson15 - Bass guitar
AntonioSP - Rhythm guitar
evortre - Rhythm guitar
Comrade Curry - Drums/Percussion

What I need most right now is probably a good singer.

Keep in mind, people, this is the first online band thingy I've ever been part of. I'm a noooob.

Squirreledit: Keyboardist and vocalist are all that's left.
Last edited by Shard Prime at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by Comrade Curry
What'd I do? Why am I not on there?

Err, I'm not done yet, man. You never recontacted me, so I haven't added you to it yet. Chill, I'll go ahead and add ya, though.