I just thought I'd start a thread about your experiences with any of the MUFF pedals (ie, Big MUFF, Metal MUFF, Double MUFF, etc).

I just bou a Double MUFF yesterday and so far I like it, but I still need to "tweek" my sound. Anyways...share your experiences...
Ugh, please, post in the right forum, this should be in gear................. and learn to spell dammit, tweek? TWEAK, IT"S TWEAK A**HOLE! Sorry, that was the spelling nazi coming out.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
yeah, i'm with Shirate on this one, it belongs in Gear, and don't point out the word you misspelled!
I have the USA big muff - sounds great for sustaining solos, but extra muddy for chords/rhythm. Normally i run it into a slightly overdriven amp as a boost. I'm informed that the russian version works better for this so i'll be getting one of those... if i can find one..
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Wrong forum; but I love my Metal Muff. The top boost feature works great for boosting leads and cutting through.
USA Muff and I find it pretty useless on its own. It makes a very scooped sound which is always lost in the band mix, but I use my TS9 as a mid booster and it becomes very useful and fat fuzz. Nice.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I got a Double Muff and I use it all the time. I at first bought it thinking it was a pure fuzz pedal like the Big Muff, only to realize it's more of an overdrive with added fuzz. But I love it! It's cool that it has the double and single mode, that makes it versatile. I like it better for single coils though, not as much as with humbuckers.

It's great for a fuzzy, overdriven vintage tone. Nice and warm and creamy
I have an American Muff, running through my Clean Jazz Chorus. Its pretty muddy but it gets the job done, i can play anything from Floyd to Soundgarden with it.
'07 MIM Strat
Maple Neck
Black Finish
Black Pickguard
Black EMG SA set
Planet Waves Locking Tuners

Roland JC-77 Jazz Chorus

Boss PW-2 Power Driver
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby Original Wah
Footswitch for Amp chorus
Boss Flanger