please listen to my new recorded material!

http://www.myspace.com/robluckfieldmusic

Untitled #1 is a pretty straight-forward, ambient alternative bit i wrote, posted on here a while back, but it's the only finished song on the myspace.

An Orange (sample) is a strange, ambient intro (which samples the theme of A Clockwork Orange) and then has a kind of reggae part, which is the direction in which i'll continue the song. i just posted this, and PLEASE give it a listen.

6 in 4 (sample) is a kind of riff i came up with/ and put into a song. very incomplete, but a listen if you have the time would be nice

tl;dr - listen to An Orange (and 6 in 4) for weird songs, please C4C

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
thanks for the suggestion. i think i downloaded it before, but never used it. I've been using garageband, which actually works very well. I've also got Logic, and when i get the time to figure it out, ill probably just use that. Your songs are cool too, riffs that could rock hard but they're played very chill. Sounds good man.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Smooth! Untitled 1 would make a good slow jam, its got kind of an R&B flavor, especially like the minimal drums- as far as constructive criticism goes, its pretty simple. Bass, drums, guitar strumming. Maybe true some additional instruments, though I definitely like when the other guitars come in during the second half of the song. Just saying maybe it could use some keys.

When you critted mine you wanted to know about drums- from this stuff it sounds like you have the basics of drum production down, but in my experience its EQing that really makes the difference- you just have to tweak it until you get there. I use Reason for most of my drum programming, but there are also a large number of VST drum synths that you can get cool sounds out of.