I checked Guitar Center's website and they don't have any Mesa Boogie amps at all, and all the other sites I checked don't have it either. I was just at Guitar Center a 2 weeks ago and I remember seeing some Mesa Boogie amps there, but I didn't really check them out and I don't really go there too often. So could anyone tell me a site I could go to and check the prices of their amps? Thank You
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
I went to the Mesa Boogie page but they didn't post prices, well I didn't see any but they might have them somewhere.....
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Boss SD-1
samash didn't have any...these things are hard to find
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Boss SD-1
ahh ok now i see thanks
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Boss SD-1
Mesa does not allow there amps to be sold online. You have to physically go to a store and try them.

The only prices you will find online are in Matrixclaws sig, and in the stickys on the Boogie board
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Mesa Boogie doesn't roll like other companies. The store actually has to be mesa certified and then and ONLY then does mesa give them products.

For instance, in ny, the easiest way to get hold of a mesa is to go to the queens guitar center. They are a licensed mesa boogie retailer.

As far as prices, some dude on ug does have the price list in his profile I just don't remember who.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
yeah i realized that now...I went to the store and saw the amps but couldnt find them on the site, and I found that guys price list finally after googling it
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Boss SD-1
Quote by boxcarmonument
Mesa does not allow there amps to be sold online. You have to physically go to a store and try them.

The only prices you will find online are in Matrixclaws sig, and in the stickys on the Boogie board

oops?