How is it for bass? What's better the USA or Russian version? If it's no good could anyone recommend a decent pedal (doesn't HAVE to be distortion). Because I bought a guitar the other day and I was charged more than I should have so I got a $40 store credit (I'm also willing to spend a little more). Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Kc
Use the search bar, theres a million of these threads.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
Use the search bar, theres a million of these threads.

Sorry fat, kind of new, I understand the rules, I just kind of forgot, mistake on my part, but I guess I should continue on. Neo, I'm looking for very fuzzy distorted sound, funny enough kind of like Cliff (who used the EH) or a later on Entwistle kind of distorted sound but if you know of a better pedal that achieves better distortion please let me know!
No problem, i dont like the pedal much anyway.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by cjlane
Sorry fat, kind of new, I understand the rules, I just kind of forgot, mistake on my part, but I guess I should continue on. Neo, I'm looking for very fuzzy distorted sound, funny enough kind of like Cliff (who used the EH) or a later on Entwistle kind of distorted sound but if you know of a better pedal that achieves better distortion please let me know!

I had the Big Muff. Works well if you want really fuzzy/overdriven tones but it doesn't really do subtle overdrive
Quote by myearshurt
I had the Big Muff. Works well if you want really fuzzy/overdriven tones but it doesn't really do subtle overdrive

Nah I do want really fuzzy/distorted tones. Thanks for the input!
Well, I would recommend the Bass Big Muff. It doesn't have some of the really high order harmonics of the guitar ones, but it does preserve your low end very well.

bassfuzz.com has a good review of it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1