So basically my parents bought some land and now we wanna build a house on it. So yesterday we all sat together and they asked what we wanted the house to have. Clearly I want my own room and beyond that a balcony and a room where I could hang out with my friends (with a T.V and a big table and so on).

So I was toying around with ideas for how I want my room to be like. And I allready had the idea (actually my moms idea) of having like a room attached to my bedroom where I could play my guitars and have my amps and stuff (maybe soundproof?). Now I'm still thinking of different kind of ideas so I thought I might ask the Pit.

I know there will be a lot of stupid responses but I think there will also be some ideas that could help me. So my question is if you could build your own room how would it look like? What would it have in it? What else what you want in a house?

Please try to keep it realistical, I'm in no means spoiled so I definately will no get everything I want but I think some realistical ideas would be great.

Thanks
FAP!!!!

/immature

I think the sound-proof room is an excellent idea. My room is completely solid without and rugging and it echoes like a motherf*cker. You should also get a bathroom.
Yea get thick soundproof walls.

I share a wall with my parents room, and well.. Sometimes strange noises appears.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
A recording studio.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I've always wanted a room that isn't just square, I like rooms where it has bits sticking out where you could fit TVs or amps and stuff, it's hard to put into words..
Quote by franklyn monroe
dick posters,EVERYWHERE!!!

CWutIDidthur???

Oh god.

A sign of things to come?
i dont care what you do, but make sure its on the 2nd floor, and you have a firemans pole. Even if you dont want it, do it so i can come over and MY dreams can come true!!!
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
i like the soundproof walls idea.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
lol realistical - whut?
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by Finnepinne
I share a wall with my parents room, and well.. Sometimes strange noises appears.

You should put a deep pit in front of the entrance. That way, unwanted intruders will open your door, walk in - AND FALL TO THEIR DEATHS.

It's the ultimate safety mechanism, and a great tribute to the Pit.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Jan 2, 2009,
Mini studio?
Soundproofing is good idea.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
My parents bought land and said we are building a massive house and everything, we moved in with out grandparents because we sold our old place because we were gonna build.

Grandparents annoyed us alot because we were all crammed together, we moved in on our property just in one caravan and used generators as power (Council screwed us over and didnt approve our plans until like halfway through the year) and we only were allowed to use them during night to save fuel. We lived like that for like 6 months until we got a shipping container and decked it out so we have a little house inside it, my step-dad got lazy because we were building the sheds and he said it was pointless finishing the container, but we got screwed over because my step-dad hired workers but they were bludgers so he fired them, so basically our sheds havent been completed.

My dad didnt finish decking out the container so its just basically a kitchen and half a bathroom, no working toilet just a porta-potty thing and we just got power turned like right before christmas (bloody awesome!) I am typing this in my caravan right now.

My step-dad doesnt want to hire anybody to lay down concrete in the sheds because they're all too expensive. We havent even started building the house yet, and i hate it. The area where we moved in always has **** weather (its always really cold, really windy or really hot and dry) I've basically given up on the dream of having a house, i'll probably be moving out of home and having my own house before it gets built.

Basically I always fantasized about how awesome my room would be like you, but now I know its never going to happen.
Quote by Van-Hayden
I've always wanted a room that isn't just square, I like rooms where it has bits sticking out where you could fit TVs or amps and stuff, it's hard to put into words..

Like my room?

En-suite > recording room.

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Quote by Finnepinne
Like my room?

your room is square, it just has a tv in the corner.
Quote by Gmp
your room is square, it just has a tv in the corner.

No, actually the closet pops out of the wall, so theres some space. Look closer. Click on the picture to make it larger.
Last edited by Finnepinne at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by 12Jim34
A masturbation room would be awesome.

MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by Bowkore
My parents bought land and said we are building a massive house and everything, we moved in with out grandparents because we sold our old place because we were gonna build.

Grandparents annoyed us alot because we were all crammed together, we moved in on our property just in one caravan and used generators as power (Council screwed us over and didnt approve our plans until like halfway through the year) and we only were allowed to use them during night to save fuel. We lived like that for like 6 months until we got a shipping container and decked it out so we have a little house inside it, my step-dad got lazy because we were building the sheds and he said it was pointless finishing the container, but we got screwed over because my step-dad hired workers but they were bludgers so he fired them, so basically our sheds havent been completed.

My dad didnt finish decking out the container so its just basically a kitchen and half a bathroom, no working toilet just a porta-potty thing and we just got power turned like right before christmas (bloody awesome!) I am typing this in my caravan right now.

My step-dad doesnt want to hire anybody to lay down concrete in the sheds because they're all too expensive. We havent even started building the house yet, and i hate it. The area where we moved in always has **** weather (its always really cold, really windy or really hot and dry) I've basically given up on the dream of having a house, i'll probably be moving out of home and having my own house before it gets built.

Basically I always fantasized about how awesome my room would be like you, but now I know its never going to happen.

Wow that sucks.. seriously..
Get a room big enough for a huge bed, and an en suite shower and toilet.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Make a soundproof room with recording stuff and fill it with guitars and amps.

And a hooker and some cocaine.

Key ingredients of writing an album that all the baked teens shall enjoy.
Quote by simpleman90
So basically my parents bought some land and now we wanna build a house on it. So yesterday we all sat together and they asked what we wanted the house to have. Clearly I want my own room and beyond that a balcony and a room where I could hang out with my friends (with a T.V and a big table and so on).

So I was toying around with ideas for how I want my room to be like. And I allready had the idea (actually my moms idea) of having like a room attached to my bedroom where I could play my guitars and have my amps and stuff (maybe soundproof?). Now I'm still thinking of different kind of ideas so I thought I might ask the Pit.

I know there will be a lot of stupid responses but I think there will also be some ideas that could help me. So my question is if you could build your own room how would it look like? What would it have in it? What else what you want in a house?

Please try to keep it realistical, I'm in no means spoiled so I definately will no get everything I want but I think some realistical ideas would be great.

Thanks

Ha...
Weird, we both loves the chilis and have like identical threads...
But seriously. My room is a large room in the basement. I have no door yet (Not good for sexy time with the misses) but my room, I think, kicks-ass. If I get pics I can destroy this thread.

But, I'm at my father's right now.

And why would you want them to make some special room for you, when your going be moving away soon, I'm sure.

Unless your going to live with your parents forever :O