I want to put in a new seymour duncon pickup into my ibanez rg370dx to get better lead, where would it be best bridge or neck?
better lead? as it playing leads? or as in lead like Pb?

Well, depends what you are looking for, neck has the fuller sound, more midrange sounding while the bridge position has more treble to it. Know what the differnce in sound is between the two before you put it in.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by greg319
I want to put in a new seymour duncon pickup into my ibanez rg370dx to get better lead, where would it be best bridge or neck?

Depends what pickup you get, depends what you want to change about the sound and it depends what amp you have.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Depends what pickup you get, depends what you want to change about the sound and it depends what amp you have.

I want to get the invader SH-8s
Quote by Prisoner5
If I understand correctly, bridge is generally accepted as the lead osition, and neck for rhythm.

thanks
If you can, get a nice neck pickup too. I use my bridge pickup for most lead stuff, but a warm, tight neck pickup can give solos more character.. especially on slower passages, either blended or alone.

Also, have you tried the SH-8's? I suggest that you do that before spending a penny.
Quote by -MintSauce-
If you can, get a nice neck pickup too. I use my bridge pickup for most lead stuff, but a warm, tight neck pickup can give solos more character.. especially on slower passages, either blended or alone.

Also, have you tried the SH-8's? I suggest that you do that before spending a penny.

No i havent but i will, thanks