Hello, Pit!

So, for a while now, I have had some really bad pain in my knees, and I would love to fix this. Basically, whenever I sit down or kneel down, my knees pop really loud. I know it is normal for your bones to pop every once in a while , but I don't remember learning that every time you do something as simple as sitting down, your bones will pop every time. Same deal with getting back up, except with the addition of bad pain around my knee caps. It's more my left leg than my right, but my right still experiences these things quite frequently. I went to the doctor a long time ago, and they were thinking that it would go away in a few months, maybe a year or so. But, here I am now, still in pain.

Could be because I am not as active as I used to be? Recently, I haven't gotten much physical exercise even though I used to be tremendously active when I was a bit younger. Do I just need to be more active? I have begun to look at learning Hung Gar Kung Fu(more specifically, Tiger/Crane style), and from what I have seen, it'll give me plenty of exercise.

I am not asking for a cure(though one would be nice); I just need some relief, because it really brings your day down when you are standing there with excruciating pain in your knees all day every day.

Help? Ideas? Flaming? I am open to whatever the Pit has to say.

Thanks
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Had the same problem, went to the doctor, apparently because of my heighth and low chairs at schooll my knees were completely weakened because of the strain. Of year of special exercises by the doctor and it's almost completely healed.
████████
████████
████████
Growing Pains!
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
You might die if your knee cap comes out and smacks you in the face...

so go to a doctor and tell him how much you love him and he will heal you.
it may be osgoods-slatters disease. That is'nt the sorrect spelling but it is pronouced that way. It ia the inflamation of the knee and causes a lump to rise and t is painful to the touc. I had this and a course of anti-biotics cleared it. Stil have lumps tho... wiki it

edit: http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23069040/
Quote by jaspep
it may be osgoods-slatters disease. That is'nt the sorrect spelling but it is pronouced that way. It ia the inflamation of the knee and causes a lump to rise and t is painful to the touc. I had this and a course of anti-biotics cleared it. Stil have lumps tho... wiki it

edit: http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23069040/

yep, i had it too. really painful. especially when it got hit with something.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"