I'm getting to the point to where I'm a good guitar player, but I'm still lacking knowledge on the equipment side. I'm thinking about ****-canning everything I have, and getting some new stuff, but I'm clueless on what to get. I have a Schecter Omen 6 guitar, a DigiTech RP90, Line 6 pocketPod, and a cheesy Line 6 Spider 15w amp. I've read the threads of "Stomp boxes or MultiEffects" and I'm thinking of starting a setup with stomp boxes. I pretty much play anything from Van Halen to GNR and Three Days Grace to Disturbed. So I'm trying to find a pretty universal setup to run. Money is sort of an issue, I'm not looking to go out and throw out 10 grand for a setup I use in my living room, but then again, I'm not a cheap azz thats tryin to sound like a true rock star for 100 bux either. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
Start with a new amp first definately. How much are you willing to spend on amp, pedals etc.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Be more specific, I'm not sure what you want, like what amps are a good value for under $400 or something. Ask some more specific questions
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
Ill buy pocket pod, 100AUD done, deal pm me.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
sorry for not being clear. i'm needing help with finding an amp, and also needing help deteriming wether a multieffects setups or use stomp boxes