I'm going to restring my Schecter Synyster Custom for the first time tomorrow, but I don't know what gauge the stock strings were, and I have bought Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom strings for it... will I need to adjust my intonation at all for the new strings?
It shouldn't, but it's easy enough to check with a tuner. Fret at the twelvth fret and it should be in tune just like an open string with the tuner. If not, adjust accordingly.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
usually most stock strings from a shop are placed as 9's so if yours are the same then probably not, but considering Schecter Synyster Custom has a floyd rose and if your strings are thicker or even thinner then you will have to change the intonation for all your strings. Just take it slow and adjust as you let the strings stretch and adjust the tension in the trem if you are using thicker strings. When i brought my first ibanez with a floating trem i didnt realise how easy it really was to restring until the springs in the back of the guitar were set properly.
You're probably going to have to adjust for the heavy bottom strings, but the lighter shouldn't be a problem. If though, the higher strings are lower gauge than stock pickups, you could probably lower the action a bit.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
When doing the setup and tuning, remember to also check the 12th fret harmonic which should also be an octave of the open string and same as 12th fret held.
Your Schecter Synyster Custom most likely came with 10-48's. Unless you know how to setup an FR, just block the trem from the back and return your 10-52's for 10-48s, otherwise your bridge will lift, guaranteed. You could potentially try to get around this by detuning all strings a semitone, but yeah, you get the idea.
^ Well it was set up to play in Standard, and when I'm done I'll probably have it in Drop D... do you reckon that would be enough to balance it out?
Quote by yenners
Your Schecter Synyster Custom most likely came with 10-48's. Unless you know how to setup an FR, just block the trem from the back and return your 10-52's for 10-48s, otherwise your bridge will lift, guaranteed. You could potentially try to get around this by detuning all strings a semitone, but yeah, you get the idea.

Schecter website says it comes with .10-46.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
if you're still after an answer, I tried this with my guitar and in dropped D with 10-52's from standard, with 10-48's, once all restrung and tuned the bridge lifts slightly, and it's playable like that, just not ideal. Minor adjustments to the springs that balance the trem behind the back cover will sort that out.
Haha, it's all good. I put the new ones on in Standard and adjusted the springs, it's sitting level now, it plays great. Thanks for your help though ^_^