Poll: Which one should I buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one should I buy?
Guir Hero: World Tour
11 65%
Rock Band 2
6 35%
Voters: 17.
Okay, so with the cash I got for X-mas, I wanna buy either Guitar Hero: World Tour or Rock Band 2 (both for the Wii). I wanna know which one is better overall, so can you people give me some feedback on both games and vote?
GH has better intruments and a good song list, RB I've been told has better songs.

Get GH and instruments, and then buy the RB2 game
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
rock band 2 kicks ass song wise, gh wt sucks imo and the new guitar is cool but that fret pad is weird
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Get a real guitar. Guitar hero gets boring after like 10 mins.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17

No one cares.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Birchall17

Funny, I've played guitar for 3 years and GH for 2 years. Yet I still play both. Maybe it's something weird like I enjoy to do both?

SACRILEDGE!
I agree, Guitar Hero World Tour is better, better guitar, way better drums (but I have been hearing problems with the drums A LOT, broken stuff, my drum stick holde snapped because I was screwing around and hit it instead of the crash.).
If you get Guitar Hero World Tour, you might want to go to Red Octane's customer support and get the Drum Tuning Kit download, and if you don't have a Usb-Midi cable, the send one for free. The sensitivity levels get mesed up on drums and need to be fixed.

On the other hand, everyne I know hates the Rock Band fret buttons, the drums, everything except the songs. I hate RB, but they do pick a good setlist. A lot on are on previous Guitar Heroes though.

Your choice.