I was at a music store today, and asked about the EHX Holy Grail and the Small Clone. They had them, but since I can get both for about £20 cheaper online, I decided to pass. However, the sales guy warned me that the reliability of EHX isn't that great and about "4 out of 5 go wrong". He told me that it's not really a good idea buying online because of htis, as in store they'll give me three years warranty.

What do you guys think of this? Do EHX have such a poor reliability, and am I better off paying the extra £20 or so in store?
I think he's just trying to get you to buy there. Never had a single problem with my Holy Grail. If 4 out of 5 EHX pedals went bad you'd hear a lot more about it.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
I think he's just trying to get you to buy there. Never had a single problem with my Holy Grail. If 4 out of 5 EHX pedals went bad you'd hear a lot more about it.

+1
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Yeah, I never heard anything bad about the reliability of EHX pedals let alone the Holy Grail, so for the £20 difference just get it online.
EHX are among the most reliable pedals out there...i own a metal muff and small clone...and they have given me no trouble at all and I use them both a ton.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
+ another 1

tough as a tank too
+1 to everything.

I bought both my EHX pedals used and nothings gone wrong with the, I'd highly recommend them for their reliability if I'm honest.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Whole Lotta Led

+1

Out of any pedal company EHX would be the one company I trusted most.