Im considering getting locking tuners (might get a wah...) but anyway, should i install them myself or get it professionally done?

I am somewhat handy, not amazing, but pretty good. So should i try it or will i **** it up?

Thanks.
locking tuners aren't that hard to install are they? just screw them on id think...

edit: ^^ what he said
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Most posts in this thread are right, but just to sum it up:

It's not hard, but if you're afraid you might **** it up, don't do it.
Just by using the word 'Chance' the installation, I think it's a definite no, mate. Go see a pro
Quote by mamosa
cos depending on which ones i get, i might have to drill

If you have to drill have a pro do it. Imagine how pissed off you would be if you ruined the headstock trying to save some $. See if you can buy the tuners from a shop and get a better deal. Haggle.
Depends how much it's gonna cost. If someone will do it for $10-20 or something then do that. If they're gonna charge you a fortune do it yourself, as long as you think you're up to it personally I think I'd try and have it done by a pro.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Depends how much it's gonna cost. If someone will do it for $10-20 or something then do that. If they're gonna charge you a fortune do it yourself, as long as you think you're up to it personally I think I'd try and have it done by a pro.

Probably what ill end up doing +1