Page 1 of 4
couple sips of wine, but only when i'm treating myself, being bad
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Depends. Sometimes I need 10 beers before I start feeling slightly dizzy, but sometimes it takes only 5 to get me under the table. It's strange, really...
I don't know. I've not achieved that plateau yet.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
The mere vapour of beer causes me to lose all self-control and fornicate with people's legs
ohai little sig.
4 to get a buzz,
12+ drunk.
Depends really what mood your in allso and what ive eaten.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I need quite a lot to get really wasted, but I start feeling a buzz after 2-3 brewskies
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
3 litres of bleach.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
5 pints will make me a happy man.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Demonikk
The mere vapour of beer causes me to lose all self-control and fornicate with people's legs

This.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Quote by Nexium
4 to get a buzz,
12+ drunk.
Depends really what mood your in allso and what ive eaten.

You ruined it.

EDIT; along with around 7 other people
Depends on stuff
What i'm drinking
how fast i'm drinking it
how bored I am
if I ate that day
who i'm drinking with
call me Shelby

Depends on so many things, at times I feel the first beer, other times I have 6 and can still drive. Also it's really hard for me to tell when I've had too much, cause I've survived (not thrown up) half a bottle of vodka in 15 minutes, but then a bottle of whisky over a whole night has been known to **** me up.
Quote by marko'd
You ruined it.

what?

i ruind your buzz?

well have one on the house

*Passes Pint*
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
2 cans of beer maximum. strong ofc.
all roads lead to rome
Drank fast- 4 beers at 5 percent to get wobbly
Drank at normal speed- a good 9 beers
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Depends. I've noticed it's affected a lot by how high or low I am, being bipolar. Sometimes I can drink until I can't physically take in more fluid and still feel fine, other times a couple of beers makes me act stupid.
I drank 15 bottles of beer New Years Eve and didn't feel drunk at all. Had like 4 pints the other night and was out my face. It just depends on the timing.
the pit is always drunk.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Depends on what drink, which ones I mix, how much I have eaten before and how tired I am.

Generally cider and spirits give the worst results!
Beer: I can finish most of a 30-pk by myself and not pass out.
Whiskey: I can drink a fifth and not pass out.

Me and 3 of my buddies killed a keg in under 4 hours...we take our drinking very seriously
Quote by eyebanez333
Beer: I can finish most of a 30-pk by myself and not pass out.
Whiskey: I can drink a fifth and not pass out.

Me and 3 of my buddies killed a keg in under 4 hours...we take our drinking very seriously

No offense but American beer is rather week tho=/
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Nexium
No offense but American beer is rather week tho=/

I'll give you that. I'm a big fan of icehouse beers...they're 5.5% ABV.
It really depends. I can drink over 10 pints and can be alright sometimes, but I can get tipsy on small amounts of mixed spirits. Depends on what you drink, how you drink and what you've eaten. Also, surprisingly, where you are.
over a case.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by eyebanez333
I'll give you that. I'm a big fan of icehouse beers...they're 5.5% ABV.

I've had my share of American beers, you're normal 5%s, and yet I can drink them like water sometimes. I'm gonna stick with my Dorset Ales.
I usually shoot for 7 beers until I feel it, then i have a break and resume where i left off, but sometimes i can out do myself and think how the hell did i drink all that and not be sick then other times be like i can't believe i threw up on 4 beers.

It's not a consistent statistic for me when i drink, anything is possible.
Quote by smb
Depends. I've noticed it's affected a lot by how high or low I am, being bipolar. Sometimes I can drink until I can't physically take in more fluid and still feel fine, other times a couple of beers makes me act stupid.

My best friend is bi polar. Just wondering how highs and lows affect you.
Ehh it depends on what I've eaten mostly. But also if I'm tired... it's just comes so much easier when I'm tired or unexcited.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
About 4 or 5 double shots of something strong.

EDIT: And actually that's very unofficial because I've only been truly DRUNK drunk once. I decided I didn't like it and I just drink to get a buzz now - and I only drink a couple times a month. But it consistently takes about 5 or 6 shots of like 101 proof Wild Turkey for me to get a good buzz.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Jan 2, 2009,
I will usually be drunk after 5 cans of any beer. But sometimes I can drink 13+, it depends on when I start, how fast I drink, how much I have eaten before. etc. When I went on holiday last year I managed to get through 48 cans of beer, 1 bottle of jack daniels, 16 bottles of bulmers, and a few various other things. That was the drunkest week of my life!
depends really although new years is a good benchmark because i had
a pint of ale
2 pints of lager
a bottle of magners
a glass of bubbly
3 jd and cokes
a sex on the beach
a screwdriver
2 shots of apple sourz
and a baileys.
Quote by wesselbindt
POLL!/don't drink.

Why would you post in a thread about drinking if you don't drink?

Anyway, I don't have much of a tolerance because I haven't drunk in a long time, and the last time I did, it took me about 4 standard drinks to get to the point where you know you're drunk.
Quote by wesselbindt
POLL!/don't drink.

thats like posting in the drug thread dont do drugs or in the body mod thread thaht you shouldnt get a tattoo
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Page 1 of 4