Looking for people to get together and jam/learn with in the Reading, PA area.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
well i live right near philly i wouldn't mind the drive to reading, what kind of music do you like.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Quote by Chaos Guitar
well i live right near philly i wouldn't mind the drive to reading, what kind of music do you like.

Seether, Saliva, Drowning Pool, Jet, etc.

I have been playing for 6 months and am at a point where I am less self-conscious than I was about my playing and would like to be around other musicians to try to advance quicker. I am still very much a beginner, but an older 34 years old which is also working against me.

I would love to get a few people together on a regular basis to play and learn.

Thanks for the interest, I hope we can get some people together.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
maybe we can the only problem is that i go to college and school is starting up again, but reading isn't that far so i could take a trip up their. I like any kind of rock and I have been playing for 4 years, by the way im 18.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

As long as you don't mind an "old man" of 34 picking your brain musically, that would be great. I am obsessed with the guitar and can only learn and teach myself so much cooped up in my house playing tabs.

We need to try to get others so maybe we can get together in between somewhere if there is someone else nearby.

Let me know what your schedule is like. Where are you going to college?
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky