Quote by stratdud39
well i could get an mxr 10 band stereo octave for 40 bucks, or i could just save my money for some blackouts.
please hurry cuz im gonna have to make a decision fast

i say EQ first then blackouts
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
depends on your current rig, and what you are lacking.

If you have decent pickups and a decent amp get the MXR. If you have a nice amp but **** pickups get the blackouts.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
depends on your current rig, and what you are lacking.

If you have decent pickups and a decent amp get the MXR. If you have a nice amp but **** pickups get the blackouts.

well i've got a line 6 spidervlave(its an all tube modeling amp, its not a spider) and my V has an invader in the bridge(which really isnt that bad tbh), and a some dean pup in the neck, which i dont use too much(and it sucks @$$).
I'm really just lookin to shape my tone..and thats what EQs do!
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by stevoreno
this thing has RCA inputs, it's in the heading and if you really look at the pics

um er what exactly does that mean?
if i cant buy it then i have other things for back ups
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jan 2, 2009,
I say eq because its going to make a bigger inprovment on your tone for the money vs new pickups. Also I would advise going to a music store and testing out a set of actives on a spidervalve before you make a pickup purchase. Modellers sometimes arent to keen on the level boost that active pickups give out.
your guitars and pedals all have quarter inch jacks on them. you could use it if you used an adapter, but you may be just asking for trouble there. ie: not a good way to connect things. also this eq was designed for use in recording. look at the pic of the reel to reel tape machine on the back and read the word tape above the inputs and outputs
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I say eq because its going to make a bigger inprovment on your tone for the money vs new pickups. Also I would advise going to a music store and testing out a set of actives on a spidervalve before you make a pickup purchase. Modellers sometimes arent to keen on the level boost that active pickups give out.

will do