When i am done I will have about 3 pedals + a wah, maybe 4 plus a wah.

Any suggestions on a small pedal board or are they easy to build?
I just hollowed out a suitcase and drilled holes in it.

But you can buy a pre-built one. Just look at the big pedal manufactures (Boss etc) they all sell them.
they're easy and fun to build!
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
mine is kinda big but instead of buying one i did this

ok been to a bar right? the racks to hold wine glasses upside down, you know what Im talking about? i hope cause i dont know what else to call it

anyway its like 1 foot by 2 foot and its got 5 boards going across, it can hold like 8 normal sized pedals plus a wah, all i did was pull that thing outta the garage and went out and bought velcro. you obviously dont have a power source but just buy a plug and daisy chain all your pedals

altogether it'll cost you like 15 $ which is not bad considering what they go for at GC
Things you need:

Wood
Velcro Hook and Loop

Done.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

I know this is gonna sound dumb but...

Can I just get a power stip- and "bolt" it to it for the power supply and then run all the pedals to it and then into wall or extension cord?
yes, that's what i have on my pedalboard but i will soon be revamping it and building a new one.
I started building a pedal board yesterday, its easy enough and you customise it to your own needs. I just got a bit of wood and cut it to size and ordered some velcro off e-bay. got an old laptop case to carry it in too.
do you need to transport them places?

if yes then wood+velcro+"screw you GC" simply wont work

i recommend stagg's flight case style boards, just use the velcro sparingly, the velcro is stronger than the sticky bit and you can easily rip the velcro off the pedal
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
do you need to transport them places?

if yes then wood+velcro+"screw you GC" simply wont work

i recommend stagg's flight case style boards, just use the velcro sparingly, the velcro is stronger than the sticky bit and you can easily rip the velcro off the pedal

No just to organize and get chords out of the way. I have this issue with clutter. (not quite Monk like but close)
Quote by gtr_101
Things you need:

Wood
Velcro Hook and Loop

Done.

Whats a loop?
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3