It is incredibly old, and lacks salt.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
the best song ever! It should be a 3 minute epic about coffee lol but I love when he says "Now scream for your cream!"
This is very very old...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Magero
Good GOD, 2006 called, they want their fad back.

Good GAWD, the 90s called and wanted their valley girl accent and cliche' quotes back.
"...To justify the ways of God to men"
Good God 2009 called and wanted people to shut up and love Dethklok again.

YJ
私は嵐の午前
Je suis la tempête
I am the Storm
Quote by ExistenceCN-
Good GAWD, the 90s called and wanted their valley girl accent and cliche' quotes back.

1. I'm Australian.
2. I'm a guy.
3. You now strike me as the kind of guy who would take time to admire the ceiling paint during sex. Either make a valid strike at what I said, or continue to be a total douche and just attack the phrasing.

Fuckwit.
Quote by Tehzekester
Only idiots loved them in the first place.

Despite how retarded the lyrics and vocals are, the music is goddmn awesome. Plus, Gene Hoglan is playing the drums.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Despite how retarded the lyrics and vocals are, the music is goddmn awesome. Plus, Gene Hoglan is playing the drums.

Not saying you can't like them, but you can't love them.

Basically, it's generic melodeath with good drumming.
Quote by Tehzekester
Not saying you can't like them, but you can't love them.

Basically, it's generic melodeath with good drumming.

Indeed, I'm a fan of the show but not of the band.

I can't recall liking ANY of the music from the 2nd series.