I'm looking to buy a nylon-string, my first acoustic guitar, but I've been playing electric a year and a half, any recommendations for one ~ $250US (I could possibly go to 300 for the Cordoba C5, if its a good guitar)
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

You should really try them before buying them, since you are an electric guitar player trying to play a classical. The best I can say, go to your local GC and try all (ALL) the classicals for $200~$300.

Btw, I'm latin too.

Edit: typo's
I do like the Cordoba, but anyone have any recommendations
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Theres a thread in this forum called...waht guitar under 300...it may be a good starting point
Quote by Harmonius
If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
I seriously tried to see how many times I could cum in one hour.
I ended up passing out.
No joke.

Quote by Final !mpact
Religion is more evil than metal.
No nylon-strings in that thread...
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Quote by cloudjessie42
No nylon-strings in that thread...

If you dont mind it being classical electric, you can go for an Ibanez GA5TCE. It's what I have. I've been using it for about 2 years.

I'm an advanced classical guitar player, in case you wanted to know my experience.. It's really warm sounding and fairly priced at about $260 or higher. I don't remember how much I paid for it :P
When I went looking for a classical in that price range (a few years ago), I rapidly narrowed my list to a Yamaha and a Seagull.

I chose the Seagull. Unfortunately, they were having some kind of production or shipping problem, and I would have had to wait 8 months to get mine. So I went with the Yamaha.

I've never really regretted it, but I certainly do still lust after Seagulls.

You can't go wrong with either brand in that price range.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!