Page 1 of 2
Hello UG! With the new year rolling in and the hangovers fading away, it's time to confess. what did you do that was stupid? did you jump off a barn and break a knee? get so drunk that a very nice RX-8 needs new upholstery? Did you get into a fight? I need to know! I'm stupid too! I just want to know that i'm not the only one!

So please post some stories of your druken stupor, and the consequences.

For example, I ran barefoot through the deep snow in a race to the road, which ended with m cutting my feet. I also Got into a fight with my buddy over who was sleeping on the couch, resulting in some nasty scars from a locking nut.

Go!
Last edited by restless_thrash at Jan 2, 2009,
I don't do stupid things
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I smoked for the first time. I consider that stupid.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I haven't had a hangover since Xmas, it's awesome! Spent close to £200 on Alcohol this week though, nightmare.
RULE BRITANNIA
Yeah once i made this really silly thread about stupid things i did and, Oh wait...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by restless_thrash
I also Got into a fight with my buddy over who was sleeping on the couch, resulting in some nasty scars from a locking nut.
If you're tall like me you gladly give up to sofa as long as there is carpet.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-

I lost it at the locking nut part

To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Hmmm. Stayed sober. Didn't spend any money on booze. Didn't smoke for the first time. Yeah, guess that's why I have money for my gear.
My tummy hurts.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I was singing for my mum around 05.30 to prove I wasn't drunk

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
I was singing for my mum around 05.30 to prove I wasn't drunk

You recorded it, right? Right?
Quote by atthedrive-thru
lol fag

lolplayonwords
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I spewed somewhere in Edinburgh

Think it was on the street somewhere, not too sure though. Other than that, was a fun night.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Three days before new years, i got a stomach virus of some sort, and spent the night puking. The next day i just sat around and tried not to puke, and then on new years eve, i smoked about 5 bowls of weed, and fell asleep. Only to wake up at 5 and have the ****s.

I still have the ****s.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I had a bad case of beergoggles and I was doing a wierd mix of fascist salutes and squats around someones house at 5 in the morning.

Not to mention large amounts of hooch and retarded conversations.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
has anyone seen harold and kumar go to white castle? where they get high and go on a huge mission just to get some food.
our night was like that haha we wanted to walk to macdonalds which is really far if you walk via all the streets but some how we ended up in some huges woods in pitch black for hours not knowing where the **** we was, getting shredded by barb wire and thornes then we got out onto a railtrack and was walking the lines for another few hours none of us really thought much of it at the time, we were just walking where ever we could for some reason and completely forgot about going to maccy dees but the railtracks took us to where we wanted to go so it was all good
Tripped over a step at my mates house while completely sober and shredded the knees on my best jeans. Fvcking thing came out of nowhere.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
I drank an entire bottle of jagermeister in a half hour and threw most of if up quickly after that
Quote by KG6_Steven
Hmmm. Stayed sober. Didn't spend any money on booze. Didn't smoke for the first time. Yeah, guess that's why I have money for my gear.

you are SO COOL.
There's something living in these lines.
We stole a lot of stuff...turned up at a house party carrying a bed we found in the street and wondered in to random houses and started cooking their food...too much undercooked scrambled egg combined with bad booze didn't do anything good for smb's stomach
whenever people were being sick i was good "GOOD JOB YOU'RE DOING WELL" and said "stay sick blud" to one.
WHOOPS
Collapsed at the bottom of a stairway, about it really..
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by Bonesaw
I drank an entire bottle of jagermeister in a half hour and threw most of if up quickly after that

Same here, almost. Drank it over a couple of hours with a few corona. Ended up waking up on some guys kitchen table, no idea how i got there, didn't even know the guys whos flat it was
Bass Player
We played with nerf guns. Only we stuck tooth picks in the darts so there was like one inch sticking out. It hurt like hell. I have little cuts all over me.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by ZeGuitarist

You recorded it, right? Right?

pity noo but you do know mega mindy right ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I got high and tried to ski behind a honda civic...ouch
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
Quote by josh c
has anyone seen harold and kumar go to white castle? where they get high and go on a huge mission just to get some food.
our night was like that haha we wanted to walk to macdonalds which is really far if you walk via all the streets but some how we ended up in some huges woods in pitch black for hours not knowing where the **** we was, getting shredded by barb wire and thornes then we got out onto a railtrack and was walking the lines for another few hours none of us really thought much of it at the time, we were just walking where ever we could for some reason and completely forgot about going to maccy dees but the railtracks took us to where we wanted to go so it was all good

GIANT RUN-ON SENTENCE
Page 1 of 2