I am on the Warmoth site and I am having a really hard time finding stuff for lefties. Do they just ship the bodies with a compatibility of using it as a left or right handed model? Some of the bodies have carvings and some don't, really confusing. I know they got left-handed stuff because in the gallery some of the customers have really cool lefties built by them. Is there a way to organize the stuff? I tried looking for a "lefty selection" and searched for it but nothing was there. I don't want upside-down bodies, lol. If anyone knows of this, thanks.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
you have to custom order, same price but you'll have to wait a moth or so
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I printed out the order form thing and filled it in then rang up and ordered over the phone since i am from the uk. Just make sure the guy your talkin to knows everythin has to be lefty!! I built a strat with dimarzio blues double stacked single coils. Awesome sounding guitar, warmoths great for lefties
Okay awesome, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Most of the bodies are available in lefty. It will say when you click on a body style. Just have to say you want it lefty when you order.
Quote by Tackleberry
Most of the bodies are available in lefty. It will say when you click on a body style. Just have to say you want it lefty when you order.

OK thanks man, I'm gonna have such a sexy V when a paycheck comes in.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW