ive heard from a friend that the new GnR have broken up therefore not schedualing any tour dates but i cant find that information anywhere on the website www.gunsnroses.com. if you know for sure if they are still together or broken up please tell me

thatnks in advance
^ He will get better responses in the bands & artists forums, where people go there specifically to answer and read such topics. This forum is for different topics, so chances he won't get the answers he's looking for as the people here probably won't go. So why don't you do yourself a favour and shut up?
^ anything other than *reported is a better response, so I guess you're right.

I think the people visiting this forum are just as likely to be able to answer the question. but for organizational reasons, I agree it would be better to post in the "proper" forum.
Though I have to say I don't see how simply answering the question or leaving it alone altogether would be such a problem.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by lilhawk2892

What he said wasn't spam, idiot. The proper response to a thread that has been posted in the wrong forum is to inform the TS of their error, and inform the mods. Making ridiculous reports (as you have done) is likely to result in you yourself being warned.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
What he said wasn't spam, idiot. The proper response to a thread that has been posted in the wrong forum is to inform the TS of their error, and inform the mods. Making ridiculous reports (as you have done) is likely to result in you yourself being warned.

You may know your theory, but your a pretty big douche (sp)

Anyways, I dont really know about the new GnR. If I understand, the new one doesnt even have slash, and if theres no slash, I dont really consider it GnR