For some reason my iTunes won't let me Drag songs onto playlists or my ipod.

Anybody have any idea why? It's the most recent update, and my mac is up to speed.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
You probably have auto sync enabled.

you have to disable that and enable manual hard disk management.
███████████████████████████████████
Inb4 Get a PC
"Sound:
it has a really good distortion and clean sound a little to much hum in the background but i guess thats why they call them humbuckers"

review on Zzounds
That occasionally happens to me for some reason. I just restart iTunes when that happens and it usually works. If it doesn't, restart it again.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Completely honest, you should get Songbird. It's from Mozilla and it basically replaces iTunes and FireFox. You won't get all your add-ons but I find it a lot easier to manage than iTunes. Anything you load into iTunes you can sync over right away, and then make playlists/etc. to your heart's content. I'm using it right now to post this, even.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I don't have auto sync, since I share the library with my sister who likes FOB...

As for songbird, will it work with songs I buy on iTunes?
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Hm, are you dragging it onto the name of your ipod? *****'s Ipod, or whatever? Or are you dragging it onto Music.