Page 1 of 2
Well with the new Doctor being announced tomorrow, I thought why not make a thread for DW rumours and the lark. So here it is.
hello
Bleh

I've had enough Cybermen/Dalek return nonsense

I want some original **** again
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Doctor Who is boring, it seems to be the same thing in every episode.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
doctor who. pfft. i can't think of anything i'd more like to 'exterminate' than that pitiful attempt at re-making a classic tv show of days gone by.
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
new doctor who is just awful
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by guitarking15
doctor who. pfft. i can't think of anything i'd more like to 'exterminate' than that pitiful attempt at re-making a classic tv show of days gone by.

lol, he said PITiful
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by nebno6
lol, he said PITiful

it's a shame really, i went for the 'exterminate' pun, and ended up getting one noticed that wasn't even intentional. i guess that's just how life works. you win some, you lose some.
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Quote by guitarking15
it's a shame really, i went for the 'exterminate' pun, and ended up getting one noticed that wasn't even intentional. i guess that's just how life works. you win some, you lose some.

lol, he said exterminate.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
i like the new doctor whos and there was some original stuff goin, the blink episode was ingenious. there is some interesting experimental **** in ther
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
I never thought the acting was good on that program. But then again, I've never watched more than 5 minutes.
Quote by Volvic
I never thought the acting was good on that program. But then again, I've never watched more than 5 minutes.

the acting isn't good. in fact i could probably do better... saying that Russel Davies' script writing is most probably the problem.
I find the entire thing quite tedious to be honest. Particularly witht e last assistant, Martha or something. The whole cast, but her in particular, are always so self-righteous. "Don't you understand, those are people, just like you or me. We can't just let them die/suffer/leave them". There's one person says something like that every episode.
QUICK, IN THE TARDIS!

Been a fan since I was a wee boy, bout 5 years of age, I'd reckon.

David Tennant is great! I hate that they're replacing him with Matt Smith...
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Quote by ctb
Was that Lee Evans with a Welsh accent?

Yeah.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by Minkaro
It was. I thought he was good

"He will knock four times" makes me think of The Master. You know that drumming thing he did?
The Master?

Michelle Ryan, wa-hey. Glad she ain't going back to Eastenders.
Twas alright. The acting from the Eastenders girl was tedious but it was more her script. Those characters that always pop up in the vein of that black psychic woman really annoy me. Just makes it seem retarded.
Quote by sugar_daddy
I wouldn't mind exploring her Tardis with my sonic screwdriver.

Sorry
I'd stick it in her wormhole. Wait... :|
Quote by muse_
Twas alright. The acting from the Eastenders girl was tedious but it was more her script. Those characters that always pop up in the vein of that black psychic woman really annoy me. Just makes it seem retarded.
Yes, Yolande. EDIT: I'm sure she played her in Eastenders.
Last edited by ctb at Apr 11, 2009,
Quote by garfgarfgarf
If theyd got James Nesbitt in as the new doctor id be so watching the new series when its on but they went and picked some weedy guy noones heard of but il give him a chance :P

I didn't know who David Tennant was before he was cast (Despite him appearing Pre-Doc in bloody everything I watch these days) and though I know of - and don't think much of - the new Doctor, I too will give him a chance.

What tonight's episode clarifies is how fantastic it is that Davies is going/gone. Moffat's reign as head-writer couldn't come soon enough.
Quote by sugar_daddy
I wouldn't mind exploring her Tardis with my sonic screwdriver.

I hear it's bigger on the inside than it is on the out

I thought tonight's episode was ok, but it was a bit thin on plot.
It would also be nice if The Doctor didn't solve all his problems in one episode flat.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Apr 11, 2009,
Anybody got opinions on the new doctor v David Tennant? We won't get these episodes stateside for a little while (and I can't get BBC America), and I'd like to know how low my expectations need to be...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by bodyheatseeker
I hear it's bigger on the inside than it is on the out
Quote by SteveHouse
Anybody got opinions on the new doctor v David Tennant? We won't get these episodes stateside for a little while (and I can't get BBC America), and I'd like to know how low my expectations need to be...

Current Doc is still Tennant, will be until the Christmas special.
Quote by SteveHouse

There is no new Doctor yet. The new guy's series doesn't start until next year. In the meantime we've got four or so specials spread out until the next series starts.
Oh. So I was confused.

As you were. *quick cape-flourish and exit*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

it's funny that he has to do a stupid voice to get to be doctor, lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Torchwood, FTW.

Edit: Meaning it's miles better.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
love tennant, shame we wont see him under moffat. T. Davies just isnt the best writer IMO.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Just watch Tom Baker's episodes, "The Genesis of the Daleks" I still think Tom Baker is the best Doctor.
Quote by Mechanixx
love tennant, shame we wont see him under moffat. T. Davies just isnt the best writer IMO.

yeah moffat's storylines are far better in my opinion. I will definitely miss David Tennant, i thought tonights was one of the better ones T Davies has done however.. Anyone else think Lee Evans was brilliant?

EDIT: Dammit i noticed this has already been brought up... point remains though, i hope they bring him in again
Last edited by swaxq123 at Apr 11, 2009,
Quote by Minkaro
He uses his Scottish accent in one episode, you could always watch that one

Oh yeah and doctor who is ****

i should have mentioned that first

lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Page 1 of 2