Ok, i've just about had it searching the internet for acoustic pickups with mics in them (to pickup taps) i am thinking of just dropping the 250+ dollars for a scratch 'n dent fishman rare earth blend pickup since it seams to be the most expensive pickup on there, and really recommended.

any suggestions?

I just want a decent sound hole pickup i could use in any of my guitars... especially since i'm thinking of picking up an uber cheap twelve string like this one http://www.guitarimports.com/d12.htm
I've never used the Fishman Rare Earth Blend but I have used the Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend which is basically the same thing but it's built into the guitar. Needless to say I was impressed. I think it's probably the best pickup system I've ever used. Oh and I've heard good things about TGX, jus' sayin.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The rare earth is a decent one. It's the standard in magnetic pickups. Professionals are starting to move to the LR Baggs M1, it seems. However, the M1 isn't a soundhole pickup that you can easily move from one guitar to another.

As for the 12 sting... You'll probably regret buying it. 12 string acoustics aren't something you should go cheap on.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
The rare earth is a decent one. It's the standard in magnetic pickups. Professionals are starting to move to the LR Baggs M1, it seems. However, the M1 isn't a soundhole pickup that you can easily move from one guitar to another.

As for the 12 sting... You'll probably regret buying it. 12 string acoustics aren't something you should go cheap on.

Well this website just cut like all their prices in half, i think they may be going out of business and i heard they were good...

How is a 12 string any different from a 6 technically, other than the higher tension on the neck, and therefore tougher on the hands.