what do you guys think of these bands? usually consisting of one person, singing simple lyrics that are really catchy.
NeverShoutNever, Owl City, Daniel the Photographer, Nickasaur, for example.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
NeverShoutNever is ok
and so is The Follow Through and Backseat Goodbye
but they sound the same
which is a giant bugger
Idk if others would consider them a 'myspace' band, but that seems the only place to hear there music (other than iTunes, as they are not yet signed), but An Endless Sporadic is quite amazing.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Baha. The Follow Through guy sounds like Patrick Stump. "/

butt yeah, a lot of it sounds the same. ):

do you know where i could download the songs though? like limewire and frostwire don't havee any of ittt.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Hey, I have one of those... no lyrics or whatever, just an ambient and post-rock deal.

But yeah, I love that kind of stuff. All the people I've met that do that stuff are all really awesome people (with the rare exception)

A couple worth checking out are Arrow Down Hill, a death cinematic, severn, and mine, (shameless self-promotion) Sweet Dreams.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.