Frank Zappa's records are enough for me.
Besides, I wouldn't call it prog-rock, rather experimental-industrial-whatever.
Having that said, it's pretty cool. Very original, that's appreciated these times.
Keep it up!
Don't get ideas by that 'holy' in my name.
I'm an atheist.
And I'm NOT a banana.
lol. that's rather interesting. pretty damn cool though. i liked it.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
pretty awesome dude but what i would say is if you are gonna combine the mesuggah zappa thing then it either has to be brutally heavy or jazz like not inbetween because it sounds a bit wishy washy. the jazz drums approach would be equally excellent. Maybe dont plagurise the Meshuggah rhythms too much haha. good job man.
Quote by Andr00
pretty awesome dude but what i would say is if you are gonna combine the mesuggah zappa thing then it either has to be brutally heavy or jazz like not inbetween because it sounds a bit wishy washy. the jazz drums approach would be equally excellent. Maybe dont plagurise the Meshuggah rhythms too much haha. good job man.

Hey Andr,

I hear you for what about the, brutal or jazzy approach. The problem is in finding the sounds that fit for both styles. That's easier say'ed then done because sound are very specific and different for both styles and badly mix together. Bytheway, I never listend to zappa that much tho really digg Mesh..
Quote by Meul
Hey Andr,

I hear you for what about the, brutal or jazzy approach. The problem is in finding the sounds that fit for both styles. That's easier say'ed then done because sound are very specific and different for both styles and badly mix together. Bytheway, I never listend to zappa that much tho really digg Mesh..

really just hit harder drums increase volume, gain and amount of guitar in the mix.
I am affraid it's a little more complicated then just put some more gain, In fact, in mixing terms, it's better to get sounds less fuz to get more punch in recordings.