I bought a ProLine Les Paul style pickguard to put on my Epi Les Paul, but it doesn't fit, does anybody know where I can get a pickguard that will fit on my guitar?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
It would be rather useful to know what Les Paul you have.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

ALways make sure the pick guard is for your model, and that the measurements match up. Google epi les paul studio pickguard and you should find one.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I would take the guitar to some small guitar shop and ask for a pickguard that fits...
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
The spacing between the pickups is different and if i was to shave the pickguard to it would fit the screw hole would be off
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

it should only be slightly too small, you should be able to file it a little bit and make it fit,

if not contact us and we can hook you up