Well I'm running my Tiny Terror through one of the speakers of my mates MG250 but right now it's the only option. Now Ive got a bit of money and wanna get a cab and Ive just found a used Mesa 4x10 for half the price of what it would be new and a Marshall 1922 for quite cheap too. The Mesa auction closes in an hour so I kinda need to decide soon. Money is not the problem, I just dont wanna make a decision without thinking it through. Basically I wanna know which will sound best with the Orange TT, but also will the Marshall 2x12 cut it in a live situation considering the TT is only 15W? I mean it goes pretty loud just through 1 12" speaker but I dunno
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
well, both running at 8 ohms, there is twice as many speakers reproducing the signal, albeit smaller speakers, but 10"s produce more mid-high so they are already going to sound "louder" for guitar in terms of EQ anyway, I mean I know obviously it's not going to be "twice as loud" because there are twice as many speakers BUt there will be a difference. I think what you meant to say was "more speakers doesn't necessarily always mean more volume"
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

i prefer the sound of 10s. i love that sound. i would go for that
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
here are links
Mesa-
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Instruments/Guitar-bass/Guitar-amps/auction-194960277.htm

Marshall-
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=194997021

don't get put off by the prices, its NZD, those prices are cheap for us. (Still bloody expensive though)
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

just bid on the mesa anyway I do love the sound of 10"s as cheaman said, congrats on ur record deal dude
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

thanks man!
congrats on the sweet cab you will have soon!!!
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.