I was just thinking about line 6. I saw the pedal thingy from them for flextone.
So then i got to thinking. Who makes the best effects? boss or Line 6. So i kept thinking.
So then i made this. Who makes the nicest pedals? Who makes the best overall effects?

Any Brand. just tell why you think so. Like this. i personally think that boss is the best at making effects. Especially when it comes to presentation. A lot of other pedals look like they are from a bathtub. but most of their OD's are amazing.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278232

also while boss's GT-8 is an extremely good sounding and innovative unit, it's great for what I need, their OD's and most of their compacts are nowhere near the best and Line6? come on... Fulltone, Ibanez TS808, there are so many better pedals out there.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Last edited by druz15_UG at Jan 2, 2009,
I dont like/use Boss or Line 6 - asking who makes the best pedal, is like asking who makes the best guitar, or amp, or car, or sandwich - everyone will have an opinion, none of them are wrong

this thread will fail miserably

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
i was watching some videos of a bunch of EHX pedals. im not much of a pedal user myself, but they had some crazy @$$ pedals. some real fun sounds. not much use for them though, realistically.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
i was watching some videos of a bunch of EHX pedals. im not much of a pedal user myself, but they had some crazy @$$ pedals. some real fun sounds. not much use for them though, realistically.

EHX rule, so many people use nothing but EHX for their pedal rigs, kinda limiting but it looks cool. I just bought an EHX double muff online actually
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by MaXiMuse
Behringer, that there comes a sound out of a plastic pedal is just amazing

(that was mixed sarcasism with irony)

the pedals last only a few days for me. but my boss pedals last for a while.GO BOSS
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah