http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc&feature=related

Anyone watched this video? It's fairly old, but every time I watch I just can't stop laughing My heart can only hold for about 20seconds a time of this

HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH HYOH!!!!
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
no.. now stop posting Youtube videos!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

old man in yellow shirt!
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
was I meant to laugh? AS IF all them people where laughing at watching the other person laugh, not for that long like they do anyway, they go on forever, way too long.
I didn't laugh at all.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
It wasn't funny whatsoever, but I found myself laughing hysterically at the black guy
-

This was here before...

I didn't laugh then and I didn't laugh now.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
What's wrong with you guys? You have to admit the guy in yellow and the one in purple had some funny laughs. Meh, just wanted to share this with you all...
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
kalkasfhaskljfashlfkjhalklkdjfhlkasjdfhasklfhaslkjfashdlkfjhasdlkfjhsaldkfjdfssadflkjh *weeze* sdflkasdfhaslkjhsgiowqklsdhsaklgalkghaksljhqwopihdlfkghiutslkagjlaskjg

my response/ laugh
My friend showed me this and for the rest of the day he would laugh like the old guy. He'd start laughing and then go "HYOOOH! hyoh hyoh....AH HYOOOOOH!" Made me piss my pants.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
haven't you seen that old guy before?

his laugh is older than the internet just look at the video "dad at comedy barn"
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.