members wanted for a rock n roll band. on my terms that means playing pretty much any genre that uses a guitar. Want some peeps that have a moderate amount of experience playing their instruments and have lots of interest in music. also willing to give lots of ideas and input is a good thing. if like stuff like aerosmith, the rolling stones, guns n roses, bob dylan, robert johnson, motley crue, nirvana, urge overkill, bob marley, the beatles, elvis presley, frank sinatra, ted nugent, linkin park, puddle of mudd, elton john, the doors, chingon, billy idol, rick astley is ur kind of thing then this might be the band for u. im in the brentwood essex area and dont currently have anywhere to practice but am dedicated to finding a place. give us a message if ur interested.
Quote by Radz117
I live in Brentwood. How old are you?

19. my brother has taken the role of lead singer and i play lead guitar but joint lead whatever. soz for the late reply. wot u play how long for?
Oh I know your drummer Sam Fresco. I'm not good enough to be in a band though sorry.
Quote by Radz117
Oh I know your drummer Sam Fresco. I'm not good enough to be in a band though sorry.

ha how did you know that. yes he used to. unfortunatley that project disbanded. was good fun though.
hey im from milwaukee and play guitar.... how far are you from me?? im willing to meet somewhere and jam!!! PM me
Hi, im based in Wickford Essex. Been playing a couple of years and am primarily a Rhythm player but can do bass too.
Message me if you're still on the lookout
Quote by Britt Armstrong
hey im from milwaukee and play guitar.... how far are you from me?? im willing to meet somewhere and jam!!! PM me

er in england so quite a way mate. if u wanna fly over feel free. thanks for replying though