I think he's great?
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Jan 2, 2009,
"the guy in the video is obviously some sort of mongoloid"

don't say that, please -_-
I think he's retarded to be honest with you. Which would explain the good comments.

MONKIT:
"mentally challenged"
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Gerbs
"the guy in the video is obviously some sort of mongoloid"

don't say that, please -_-

What are you, a mongoloid? Lighten up.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
He sounds like an angel.....
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
He isn't that bad and you are an asshole TS and so is your friend. That guy is mentally challenged I believe based on the related videos and by how retarded that ogre is.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by monkeysintheday

Ahaha i love the greatest video ever, the first time i watched it... that squeak she does near the beginning

EDIT: My cousin has Down's Syndrome and he bites me because the little nonce knows he can get away with it. I have a reason to hate these people.

Brown Sugar
no,its not staged.and yes,he probably does.and he isn't actually that bad,considering.

its almost like if you had mental issues,put a video of you playing guitar up on youtube,and thought you were john petrucci or something.

it'd be hypocritical of me to say 'let's not make offensive jokes about these things',but there really wasnt anything funny.at all.

thus making you an ashole

btw hasn't something similar already been posted?or is that just a dejavu feeling?
yeah, i'm an asshole because he's a mong. i didn't say i found this funny, i am simply trying to
settle a debate.

Brown Sugar
Quote by 2ndslash
yeah, i'm an asshole because he's a mong. i didn't say i found this funny, i am simply trying to
settle a debate.

You are the most ignorant, jerkish person I've seen on this website for a long time. Congratulations!

I hope you die alone.
Quote by boreamor
You are the most ignorant, jerkish person I've seen on this website for a long time. Congratulations!

I hope you die alone.

That's a pretty jerky thing to say, don't you think?

Brown Sugar
Quote by 2ndslash

EDIT: My cousin has Down's Syndrome and he bites me because the little nonce knows he can get away with it. I have a reason to hate these people.

really,because my cousin also has downs syndrome,and has been in and out of hostpital,especially recently.coupled with her heart problems,and mum's said constantly that she probably won't reach 20 at the the latest.

saying you have a reason to hate 'these people' because he bites you etc is ****ing retard.so do infants,don't mean you hate them for it.

for this statement alone,you are in fact a jackass

have a nice day,jackass
Alrighty then, I take it the rules don't apply to you? I take it your moral compass is superior to mine? Hush, now. Go take your preachyness somewhere else.

Brown Sugar