What are the usual 2nd hand prices for macs?
Coz my friend is selling his, one of the older, non-flatscreen ones, for 300 quid.
Do you think I could get one like that for that sorta price anywhere else?

I've tried internet, but I can't find any that are the same make as his. Like I said its before they went thin.

Also the name of the mac before they made them all thin would also help

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

They're terrible, we have one at school.

Can't imagine they'll go for much it was a good 5 years ago or so they were made i think?
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
... buy your friend's?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
... buy your friend's?

Yeah, I don't have the money at the time and I don't want him to put it on ebay or somewhere before I do have enough

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

how old is it? if its more than 3/4 years dont bother, the hardware might be getting a bit out-dated.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
im assuming you talking about the iMac G3. google it.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
oh man the iMac G3 was kinda crappy. we had a whole bunch in school and they were quite bad IMO.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
He's trying to sell a non LCD mac?
Good luck getting $100 dollars for it, my POS iMac (its awesome but still a POS) is flatscreen and about 5 or 6 years old.