What are people opinions on satyricons new album "The age of nero".
Guitars
Jackson js30rr 6-string fixed bridge
Schecter Demon 6-sting fixed bridge
Ibanez RGR421EXFM 6-string fixed bridge
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
MXR KFK-1 Ten Band Equalizer
*checks out*

If this isnt metal, I swear to abbath I'll be pissed off.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
He looks like ****ing Christopher Walken with his new hair, leather jacket and sun glasses is one the of new videos.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
hmm i cant work out why scenesters kerrang are jumping on the satyricon bandwagon
ah well
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Its ok,

You have to realize its not really a black metal album.

take it for what it is.

half the songs are decent the other half are horrible.
hahaha i agree with the hair comment, although his voice is still brutal. first iv heard about kerrang and satyricon wtffff they better not turn into one of those bands that everyone is like ohhhh satyricon there like so awesome i know a whole 2songs.
Guitars
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Quote by SorteDiaboli
they better not turn into one of those bands that everyone is like ohhhh satyricon there like so awesome i know a whole 2songs.

Oh shut up.

Since when is there a requirement to have to know every song every band has played?
Quote by lilboisX3
Oh shut up.

Since when is there a requirement to have to know every song every band has played?

Their is no requirment, but I think what he is trying to say is that he doesn't want them to become one of those bands that everyone thinks they like because they can name two songs. Take Slayer for example, everyone knows about Raining Blood because of Guitar Hero and some of those people consider themselves fans because they like that one song, but then you ask them if they like any other songs and they tell you no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorteDiaboli
they better not turn into one of those bands that everyone is like ohhhh satyricon there like so awesome i know a whole 2songs.

Oh shut up.

I never said there was a requirement would you get annoyed if people strutted around saying how much they love such and such band when in reality they dont know anything about them they have only heard a few song and think there the best thing in the world
Guitars
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Quote by BladeSlinger
He looks like ****ing Christopher Walken with his new hair, leather jacket and sun glasses is one the of new videos.

are there cowbell blastbeats?
Their is no requirment, but I think what he is trying to say is that he doesn't want them to become one of those bands that everyone thinks they like because they can name two songs. Take Slayer for example, everyone knows about Raining Blood because of Guitar Hero and some of those people consider themselves fans because they like that one song, but then you ask them if they like any other songs and they tell you no.
Thank you
Guitars
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Quote by seljer
are there cowbell blastbeats?

I wish, that would be ****ing great.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls