Page 1 of 8
ok heres how it happened my dad was out riding our four wheeler today and he saw these few people dealing drugs so he calls the police and gets a full on search through out these peoples house but they havent caught the people yet. so my parents went out tonight and left me alone to babysit my sister so now shes asleep and i keep hearing this one car with a really loud engine going down my street. im paranoid of every sound i hear so please pit
can you give me some calming words
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by boreamor
They're after you.

Very calming....Oh and he's right. Lock the doors and get a gun....and fap. This may be your last chance.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Someone post a paranoia pic already!
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Boobytrap your house like in Home alone.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why the hell would your dad call the cops on a drug deal? It was probably just weed. Now those bitches be after you, negro.
Quote by Avedas
Why the hell would your dad call the cops on a drug deal? It was probably just weed. Now those bitches be after you, negro.

it was more than weed they found a bunch of narcodics in thier house
Quote by RizzoWashburn
...oh you want comforting words. Okay heres the most comforting I can come up with, "Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches."

Help much?
there is no quote in this box
Quote by shift3448

I hate people who have to get in other people's business, even if it is illegal. Just hope they don't bust you up.
Grab a knife and keep it next to you? Maybe grab a small one.. then if someone comes in, you always got a small one to throw.

Say it was in self defence if anything happens.

Keep all the lights on. Stuff the power bill. Lol.

Umm. Turn the TV up quite loud, then the sounds won't scare you as much.

Some calming words.. umm.. They all sound wierd.

I am a washing machine. Do as I say.
Quote by shift3448

The Feds consider weed a narcotic.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
They will come into your house an rape your sister, then proceed to murder her brutally. They will force you to bathe in her blood. Then you will have your head cut off painfully by a chainsaw. They'll put your bodies on your front doorstep to scare your parents, who will then be ambushed and murdered with knives.

Comforting?

80th best UGer
What a great way to establish friends on an online community filled with dope smokers..
They're out there right now... Waiting...

You see that tiny light outside your window? That's them. The dark corner in your room? They're there too. Everywhere, all around.

Yeah, good luck. Hope you don't get murdered.
yeah... no offense but your dad probably should have minded his own damn business. instead of letting those people do whatever they want to their own bodies, he's now put his entire family at risk. i think you'll be ok, sure hope they didnt see your dad's face while he was riding that wheeler though, other wise they're probably a price on your dad's head.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Why should i tell you that your going to be alright when obviously you're not?
Sail upon the open skies
you're dad is an asshole. it's stupid how people demonize drug users and dealers for doing something they enjoy and isn't harming anyone else.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Wait...

...where the hell was your dad riding a four-wheeler to witness a drug deal? In the streets?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by nexteyenate
you're dad is an asshole. it's stupid how people demonize drug users and dealers for doing something they enjoy and isn't harming anyone else.

lol wut?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
to defend my dad and i we couldnt give less of a crap if they were drug dealers but they are also burglers so the whole neighborhood has been trying to get them arrested
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Why would you bust people that are dealing drugs? Your dad's an asshole.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Quote by guitardude34875
(Invalid img)

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
This thread makes me sad--and not in the "oh your dad's an asshole" sort of way. Seriously, if I had a family and knew there were dealers and potential thieves (read: more dangerous than a guitarist smoking pot in his bedroom) living near my family, I'd do / want something done, too. It's not like he called the cops cause he saw some pathetic 16 year old guitarist smoking a joint on the sidewalk. Take your victimized-pothead act somewhere else.
DOWN&OUT
Last edited by Jett Diamond at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by dandadog
What a great way to establish friends on an online community filled with dope smokers..

I was about to say something along those lines
Quote by Jett Diamond
This thread makes me sad--and not in the "oh you're dad's an asshole" sort of way.

You are dad's an asshole?
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Quote by dudetheman
Wait...

...where the hell was your dad riding a four-wheeler to witness a drug deal? In the streets?

ya as long as your dad called the cops when he was out of sight there is no way they know who called. unless he went up to them and was like
super dad: you kids shouldn't be dealin drugs iot's...bad.
drug user most likly black : yo foo why you gotta be all up in r **** man we gonna beat u down leave us alone
super dad: fine then..you leave me no choice.
-dad calls cops
super dad: yes police, we have some justice that needs to be..served.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Sherman901

Nachos with green onion.

His are dad's an asshole.
Quote by Sherman901

I'm sick. Is nawt mah faultzzz

but I am a father's asshole
DOWN&OUT
I think your dad is awesome.
Lock your doors and windows and have music or the TV playing loud.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
lol sucks for you!
Gear:
Ibanez RG7
Epiphone lp100

Peavey Vypyr 30w
Sanpera II pedal

mxr phase 100
Classic Crybaby Wah
Quote by M.O.P
I think your dad is awesome.
Lock your doors and windows and have music or the TV playing loud.

Yeah this way you can't hear them breaking down your door and entering your room to shoot you in the face.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!